**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Great coaching by the Raptors. Nurse d took AD out of the game, daring somebody else to beat them. Great concept, but that **** backed fired tho didnt it. We got a SQUAD.

Capture.PNG

Great coaching by the Raptors. Nurse d took AD out of the game, daring somebody else to beat them. Great concept, but that **** backed fired tho didnt it. We got a SQUAD.
Tbh if I’m an opposing coach I’d rather take my chances on someone like D Lo or Dennis beating you than AD… and if they do then hats off to those guys.

Saturday’s Rooting Interests:
Knicks over Clippers in LA
Hornets over Jazz in Charlotte
Grizzles over Mavs in Memphis
Bucks over Warriors in GS
Thunder over Pelicans in NO
Kings over Suns in PHX
Yyyyyyikes. The only one that we want to win playing at home is Charlotte. 😬

Dloooo :pimp: :pimp: Him and Reaves took over that 4th. Even AD came back to hit the dagger. Dennis leading in mins and +/- :lol:
Mannn great team win just wait until Bron back :pimp::pimp:

D’Lo is the perfect third option on this squad, supremely confident & will be aggressive when AD or Bron are being passive

Playing like this w/o Bron is gonna have the role players gaining so much confidence.

There’s a chance we roll into the playoffs on a 🔥🔥 streak & getting a healthy Bron

D'lo Clarkson and Kuz all kinda have that knack for getting white hot from time to time. Reaves has that to a lesser degree too

Back
Top Bottom