**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Would be nice to see Lonnie play again.

It would be one thing if LeBron was back. But without LeBron, going 2 to a position makes more sense. Especially when it feels thin at the 5 and to not over extend somebody.

DLo/Schroder
Beasley/Lonnie
Brown / Reaves
Vando/ Rui
AD/ Wenyen

Last edited:
8-5 since the trade (1 game was Bucks before DLo/Beas/Vando joined)

-Bucks loss, scheduled. Missing 3 rotation guys against the best team in the league.
-Blazers loss, killed by 3s. 23 makes at 49% versus 12 makes at 37%. Really all 1st quarter too. Lakers won quarters 2-4. But went 1/10 3s in the 1st. Blazers went 10/14 3s in the 1st
-Grizzles loss by 12. 26 to 6 turnovers. Lakers outshot them from 3, FT and only 1% worse from the field. Grizzles had 26 more shot attempts.
-Wolves loss by 8, poor shooting night 41/31
-Knicks loss got out rebounded on defensive boards. And they had more FTs. But also Beasley/Vando/Brown playing 78 minutes for 15 points on 5/23 shooting is the main culprit. Yeah 7 missed FTs. But 21% from your 3 starters is awful. If they shot double that, still a mediocre night, but would have won by 10.

Outside of the Blazers & Bucks game. They never got run off the court, Poor shooting nights, a lot of turnovers……still were always in the game.

We can beat the Pelicans. I think the Knicks size is what killed us ultimately. We couldn't rebound for ****.

He’ll be back by April 1st.
885432F5-374A-4908-8583-692CE24FCB14.png

This back to back won’t be easy

But man, if we win both I see a 4-game winning streak coming

Season might start tonight!! Finally

Vando at 106 is comedy.
I’m a fan but check his +/- after Bron went down.
He’s only valuable if he’s playing with 3 other high usage players that are all a threat shoot.

Feel like I've seen this post every year since he's been here
i think he himself only posted it 2020 and this time right? but its a viral *** meme so its all over the place. im trying to remember if he posted it '21

Back
Top Bottom