**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

much closer than it needed to be. Win is a win though.

Lakers have lost TEN straight to clippers, haven’t beat them since the bubble.

Streetlights over spotlights bruh

Ya, I'm sitting AD and Bron tomorrow personally. Let them get ready for Phoenix on Friday.

AD with only 21 and 14 tonight after putting up 40 on Sunday, while Bron carried the scoring load tonight with 37 and AR with a cool 28 like it was nothin.

Tomorrow is AD's turn to dominate.

Clips in trouble since it's their home game tomorrow at "Brick City" :lol: :lol:

🧱
🧱
🧱
🧱
🧱
🧱
🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱

Man....

I couldn't believe the last minute of regulation.

That reminded me of what we saw most of the year. Just piss poor offense to close the game out.

Lebron had some horrible turnovers in that 4th qtr. He did make up for it in OT.

AD killing me with his freethrows. I wish he would have been more active in the 3rd.

Ham said facts over feelings...if that's the case Beasley shouldn't be playing anymore. His minutes should go to Lonnie.

I hope AR is ok and can play tomorrow.

Gotta bad feeling Bron and AD won't play tomorrow and the Suns won't rest anyone, especially vs Us. They know what's at stake and I'm sure they would want us in the play-in and not getting a weeks worth of rest prior to the playoffs.

Textbook ugly win but I'll take it.

My only frustration with the DLo thing is the same frustration I had with AD resting.

It’s not transparent from the Lakers organization. And because it isn’t transparent, they hang their players out to dry.

Back
Top Bottom