**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

So do we take TB back on a vet min deal?

That trade had to have killed his value. How is he not getting burn right now?

Suns starters look like they are gonna play their average minutes, if not more. Excellent.

Suns secured the four seed and played their starters heavy minutes. Spend a late night out in LA and take tomorrow off.

41 minutes for KD. 37 each for CP3 and Book.

Doesn’t seem like a team that is looking to play guys on a back to back.
Especially with 4th seed locked up.

So who on the Suns gon have a career night then?
1680842559433.png

Wish they were playing concurrently but if the Bucks rest everyone, Kings may pull their starters by half.

As much as i dislike the warriors team, they have proven every single year that they can be tough to match up against. Once their shooters get hot, they can put up 140.

If the Pelicans lose tonight to the Knicks and the Warriors win, does that mean we lock up the seven seed and can rest our guys on Sunday?

I think AR should move back to the bench. I think Beasley’s “role” is more valuable w/ the starters.

I think this makes sense. Especially since our coach hasn't figured out how to keep at least one of LeBron, AD, AR and Dlo on the court at all times.

Realistically, we should be able to figure out lineups where we have two of these guys on the court at all times but I don't think Ham is that bright.

Remember during the bubble, Vogel did a great job of staggering LeBron and AD so that at least one of them was on the court the entire game.

Back
Top Bottom