**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

AR been putting up 19/6/4 on 55/48/92 since being a starter, while getting to the line 6 times a game. Beasley is only a chuck and brings nothing else to the table, I wouldn't move AR back to the bench for his sake.

suns doing the lakers a solid please dont blow it.

still would have rather played the suns in the first round cuz they look shaky as a team right now. give them more time to gel and they might go on a run later.

What Ham needs to do is keep one of Bron or AD on with AR or D'Lo if you want Beasley to be effective with spacing. The mass substitutions aren't going to work in a playoff setting. Dudes need to have a short leash if they ain't got it.

Beasley does look better on the court with Bron. (Which isn't a surprise but hopefully something that grows)

suns doing the lakers a solid please dont blow it.

still would have rather played the suns in the first round cuz they look shaky as a team right now. give them more time to gel and they might go on a run later.
Well if they look shaky as a team that just means they might get eliminated 1st round no matter who they play 🤷🏽‍♂️

Beasley does look better on the court with Bron. (Which isn't a surprise but hopefully something that grows)
My hesitancy with this combo is the defensive leakage. Granted engaged Schroder and Rui being on the floor should help.

My hesitancy with this combo is the defensive leakage. Granted engaged Schroder and Rui being on the floor should help.

Agreed, to Noble's point, he went 3-4 last game, in only 1 quarter worth of work, but was -20. :lol:

So yea, he's gotta have defenders around him to make him semi useful. But if he does start hitting his 3's, he becomes a great weapon for us.

1cm4awljmjsa1.jpg

Agreed, to Noble's point, he went 3-4 last game, in only 1 quarter worth of work, but was -20. :lol:

So yea, he's gotta have defenders around him to make him semi useful. But if he does start hitting his 3's, he becomes a great weapon for us.
TBH, outside of maybe short stint in the first half I see Beasley being cut out of the playoff rotation.

Reactions: MVP
AD
Bron
AR
D'Lo
Dennis
Rui
TB
Mo

Should be the 8 man rotation with LW/Beasley getting spot duty whenever one is hitting that night

Beasley can’t play with the subs because he’s too much of a defensive liability. With the starters you can mask that weakness. Seems like a misuse of his skills to squeeze him out of the rotation. Could get 6 minute shifts to start each half and I don’t think it would hurt.

I don’t mind the starting lineup with AR tho. Just would like to see more reps especially with Dlo being in and out.

Okay gonna need Bucks to whoop Grizzlies then Kings to beat Warriors and Lakers win out. Cmon 6th seed, more importantly more rest and no play-in.

These boys sounding dead after the last game. AD said he felt better and DLo said he gotta manage his injury, they need all the rest they can get.

Only if Grizzlies lose and they tip-off on the early slate of games. They could find out Grizzlies win and then rest all their players against Warriors tonight. I have no faith Blazers will beat Warriors, our only shot would be today

AD
Bron
AR
D'Lo
Dennis
Rui
TB
Mo

Should be the 8 man rotation with LW/Beasley getting spot duty whenever one is hitting that night
AD, Bron, Vando, Reaves, D'Lo starting with Wenyen/Bamba (depending on match up), Rui, TBJ and Schroder off the bench. Maybe find a five or six minute stretch for Beas, but that's it.

Only if Grizzlies lose and they tip-off on the early slate of games. They could find out Grizzlies win and then rest all their players against Warriors tonight. I have no faith Blazers will beat Warriors, our only shot would be today

Beasley is an annoying guy to have on a team you root for.
Has consistently been a quality 3 point shooter.

But has never felt like it.

Back
Top Bottom