**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

7 is much better then what we were at the trade deadline...

I'll take whatever we get.

At this point it's on us.

All these teams are winning out. Tonight should be a W but im not too sure on Sunday given what happened last time
What they get for trickin off the HOU game and giving away the Mavs win

If they finish 6-7-8. It is what it is.

Individual losses mean almost nothing, stretches matter more.

For example, Lakers lost against the Rockets and Mavs. Mavs blew a 26 point lead to us. Warriors lost a game to Lakers without Bron and DLo. Wolves might have the worst record in the league against the bottom 5 teams in the NBA.

They are 16-8 since the players from the trade started playing. If they finish 16-10, can’t complain about it. If it was 10-16 like the Mavs or 11-12 like the Wolves, then there’s some reason to say “they let it get away.”

The 2-10 stretch killed the idea of home court in the 1st round etc. Not individual losses as much as it easy to point to. Hell if they started 4-8, which is still terrible, it would be a different scenario right now into the last few games.

Pelicans are terrible. I hope we play them in our play in game and make quick work of them. They were struggling against a short-handed Knicks team. The only thing that has kept them afloat is the fact that they've caught literally eight consecutive teams who are resting their guys. Incredible string of luck.

Watching NBA TV and they're showing Pelinka while the players shoot around. Pelinka looks like one of those botox'd Hollywood stars. :lol:

I hope the Mavs lose their pick anyway.

Chance to, albeit small chance to make it. They sit Kyrie and pull Luka after a quarter. Let these idiots max out Kyrie. Struggle to build a team and be a 7/8 seed next year.

Back
Top Bottom