**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I mean watching the team. They need to figure out what positions they want LeBron and AD to be. If it’s Bron/AD 4&5, not much of a problem. If it’s Bron/AD 3&5, at least get a 4 that compliments next year.

I mean watching the team. They need to figure out what positions they want LeBron and AD to be. If it’s Bron/AD 4&5, not much of a problem. If it’s Bron/AD 3&5, at least get a 4 that compliments next year

First time?

Bro, if we lose to Phoenix's backups at home when the suns are on a second night of a back-to-back I wouldn't even know what to say.

Honestly, we really can't even get too frustrated about it. If we can't beat this team in a must-win situation for us then I don't want to see what would happen in a playoff series against a full strength Denver or Memphis team.

Reactions: DLF
Might be the one night where we don't complain about having AD or Bron on the court at all times.

DA0A8590-D62E-4F5C-9DFA-2BEFE92B8EDF.jpeg

I still think we're going to win this game regardless but I was hoping we could wrap it up quickly so LeBron and AD wouldn't have to play more than 30 minutes tonight, especially because we have an early game on Sunday afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom