Sunday rooting interests:
Lakers over Jazz in LA
Clippers over Suns in PHX
Wolves over Pelicans in NO
Blazers over Warriors in POR

Lakers end up 6th
Would then be Warriors - Wolves 7/8 game in GS

IMG_1620.gif

Really need the T'Wolves to beat the Pelicans on Sunday, but it'll be a second of a back to back for them (Spurs on Saturday).

Expecting the Warriors to beat the Tank Blazers, and the Clippers to split vs the Tank Blazers and Suns this weekend.

Three way tie with Clippers and Pelicans at 43 wins bumps the Lakers down to 8 and a road game in New Orleans in the 7-8 play-in game.

Lakers are 17-9 since the trade (including a game where they didn’t have any of the guys they got)

That’s a 54 win team over a full season. (Would currently be the 1st seed if it was over a full year).

West standings since the trade.

IMG_1895.jpeg

reading so many tweets, so are we locked in guaranteed 8th seed and above?
No, as long as we win Sunday:

We can be 6 with dubs loss
7th with dubs win clippers 2-0
8th if Pels win, clippers 1-1 and dubs win - in this scenario we get to have our revenge game vs clippers in first play in bc clippers would be 7 and we would be 8

7th if Pels lose clippers 1-1 dubs win

Craziest part was it was meant to limit tanking by giving two more teams a shot at the playoffs.

And Mavs just hit the full emergency stop to tank with a chance with 2 games left.

6 seed would be ideal. If have to go through play-in, gimme Pelicans with Zion not close to returning

I don't think we make it out of [7] personally. Above us is a lil bro, and above them is GSW.

lil bro:
@Blazers tonight
vs Suns tomorrow

GSW:
@Blazers tomorrow

Us:
vs Jazz tomorrow

I think all 4 games are LAC/GSW/LAL wins. That would mean...

[5] GSW: 44-38
[6] lil bro: 44-38
--------------------------
[7] Us: 43-39

So we would play the Pelicans in the 7/8 game. Win and play the [2] Grizzlies 1st round.

Reeeeeeaaaalllyyy wanted to get [6] and play [2] Sacto but beggars/choosers.

Would you rather play the T'Wolves or Pelicans in the 7-8 game?

Think I lean towards the Pelicans.
Just looked. Pelicans have 1 game left, tomorrow on the road.

Minnesota plays at the Spurs tonight, and then at home tomorrow against...

Pelicans. 🤣 So assuming Minnesota beats the Spurs today, they play Sunday against Pels for the chance to play the 2nd best team in the league since the trade deadline. 😬😂

Would you rather play the T'Wolves or Pelicans in the 7-8 game?

Think I lean towards the Pelicans.

Ingram, CJ, Trey, in a possible home game.....after they made that run last year. Iono.

I just watched this team struggle it's *** off into OT vs half a Jazz team.
Get blown out by a non PG Clips team.
And struggle harder vs a Suns team down KD, Booker, CP3, Ayton, then lost Payne and Bismack to boot......

I wouldn't trust them to beat Houston in a do or die situation. :smh:

I'm not superstitious or anything but is there a website that keeps track of team's records in certain jerseys? Like I said, I'm not superstitious, but if someone was, does there exist such a site? 👀

I don't think we make it out of [7] personally. Above us is a lil bro, and above them is GSW.

lil bro:
@Blazers tonight
vs Suns tomorrow

GSW:
@Blazers tomorrow

Us:
vs Jazz tomorrow

I think all 4 games are LAC/GSW/LAL wins. That would mean...

[5] GSW: 44-38
[6] lil bro: 44-38
--------------------------
[7] Us: 43-39

So we would play the Pelicans in the 7/8 game. Win and play the [2] Grizzlies 1st round.

Reeeeeeaaaalllyyy wanted to get [6] and play [2] Sacto but beggars/choosers.
We don’t play blazers/suns

Back
Top Bottom