**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I like Rui, but I think he wants to get paid. AR gotta be retained at all costs. I'd offer him that "max" 50mil/4 year with bird rights before he heads into RFA.

Ideally they re-sign Reaves to the four years-$50M. But I think he's played well enough to get four years-$65M from a team (going rate for solid SGs).

I'm not sure if we can pay everybody. Maybe we can package AR+Beasley+out 2023 pick in a draft night trade for a real difference making player, Fringe All-Star
James Franco GIFs | Tenor

AR been putting up #'s since the trade deadline
much better value than youll get for someone making 25mil+

I'm not sure if we can pay everybody. Maybe we can package AR+Beasley+out 2023 pick in a draft night trade for a real difference making player, Fringe All-Star

They don’t have much of a choice but to pay the free agents then consolidate everything from there.

Also that trade would make them exactly what they are now honestly. Trading depth and cheap assets for a better player would cancel itself out.

The problem is then having to fill in the other needs

My guess is KAT, Slow Mo, Prince, Ant, and Conley starting with Garza, NAW, McLaughlin off the bench.

Vando should be assigned to Ant, Reaves to Conley, D'Lo to Prince, Bron to Slow Mo and AD to KAT. My worry is if Conley/Ant get going, then AD will have to help off KAT which could be problematic.

Schroder will be necessary to stay in front of Conley. NAW can catch fire.

Last edited:
Honestly shocked they suspended Rudy. Thought he would get a $20k fine. Towns gonna need a 40 25 game for this to be competitive :lol:

I actually think Lakers gonna take care of business early for this one.

Every play dump it to AD in the post. Every single play.

KAT is one of the worst foulers in the league.

He had 23 more fouls than LeBron in half the minutes.
AD had 35 more fouls than KAT in double the minutes.

I mean, we just played the Jazz twice with half their roster, and the Suns with half their roster, and we had to sweat out every game.

No doubt that's coming again. :smh:

But, in this case, just find a way. By 1 or 100, in OT, whatever. Win, stay healthy, and get some rest for Sunday at Memphis. Do not risk having to play yet another game on Friday. Please God.

this is not good. them mother ****ers gonna be playing like they got the weight of the world off their shoulders. you know they hate that man 🤣

Back
Top Bottom