**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Y’all are pessimistic about everything. **** is crazy.
I understand appropriate fear but y’all be doing the most :lol:
Thee absolute most. It’s not even fandom anymore. Just going to the negative every single time. It’s like everyone is that one fan from Major League 2. Depressing sometimes. Wounded, beat dog mentality.

We should be happy! Let’s goooo!

Nah I been going every time since 2012 (Dre & snoop). I’ve gone both weekends the last 2 times (2019 & 2022). I might try to hit both weekends again this year :lol:
My 1st time Champ what should I look forward too? Pros and Cons

Should I Expect to be laid up with a different Thot every night?

Y’all are pessimistic about everything. **** is crazy.
I understand appropriate fear but y’all be doing the most :lol:

I'll say this....

The last 3 games have given folks reason to be pessimistic. Games we expect this team to just come out and dominate and they don't.

But we play to level of the competition. This is a fringe playoff team. We should hopefully come out with the energy needed to handle this game.

If they come out slow and have to battle back all game long it will be tough.

If we come out maintain a 10 point lead with a few runs by them every once in a while, we should be fine.

Either way let's get it!

My 1st time Champ what should I look forward too? Pros and Cons

Should I Expect to be laid up with a different Thot every night?

Were you staying? Hotel or camping?

U get whatever you put out. If you trynna look for the thoties, you’ll be able to find em lol.

If you’re going for the music/art/food, you’ll have a good time too. I would recommend trynna hit all the stages and see as much music as you can.

Thee absolute most. It’s not even fandom anymore. Just going to the negative every single time. It’s like everyone is that one fan from Major League 2. Depressing sometimes. Wounded, beat dog mentality.

We should be happy! Let’s goooo!

I'll say this....

I think it’s due to the constant disappointment post [redacted] trade. That 18 month stretch was probably my least favorite Laker basketball of my lifetime. I think fans aren’t used to having a good team again.

I mean seriously, we’re like 18-8 with the new roster. That’s great ball.

The last 3 games have given folks reason to be pessimistic. Games we expect this team to just come out and dominate and they don't.

I don’t put much stock into how they played for the final week.

The lakers were much in desperation/playoff mode since early Feb. You cannot play every single game with 1000% urgency. You especially can’t keep that same intensity up for 2+ months.

They knew they had to play well to make the playoffs. They did it. They knew they had to play well to avoid the 9/10 play in. They did it.

It’s ok that they let their foot off the gas for the final week. The goal of avoiding the 9/10 playin game was accomplished. We all would’ve loved the 6th seed but the team went from 13 to 7 in like 2 months. Cut them some slack.

If they had this full roster the whole season this is a 50 win / top 4 seed. So act like it!! Have some confidence and faith.

Last edited:
Just saw the line....

Lakers -7.5

Do they know something we don't?

You mean aside from Minnesota not having McDaniels, Naz Reid or Gobert?

It’s a pretty big deal :lol:. They literally have no front court depth and only Slow Mo / Prince / KAT to “check” LeBron/AD.

Last edited:
AD is not one of them dudes that you have to worry about stepping up in the playoffs

He's had ONE playoff run in his life, man. :lol: :lol:

Outside of that one run, he's been in 4 playoff series, and lost 3 of them.

The last time he was in the playoffs, him getting hurt is exactly the reason we lost.

We had a soft-ish schedule, but still impressive considering the injuries and roster turnover.

Back
Top Bottom