**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

oylm3j9wccta1.jpg

I think Rob is actually a pretty decent GM. Not elite but not nearly as bad as some Laker fans make him out to be. He's really had a couple bad decisions.

- Russell Westbrook trade is one of the most damaging trades of the last couple of years but he was able to salvage it

- letting Caruso walk for nothing (although I'm not sure if this is all on Rob or if this is a cost saving maneuver from Jeannie)

- due to some poor roster management, we were only able to sign our second round picks to 2-year deals (which is why Reaves enters free agency this summer and Christie will be a free agent next summer)

Other than those moves, he's been pretty good. He built a title contender in 2020, 2021 and 2023.

Frank Vogel over Ty Lue? but then I wonder if Lakers get #17 with Ty

AD player of the month.
Really gotta give him his flowers.
What a player. Thanks for saving the season!

I think Lebron will be more important in the playoffs (half court offense creator/ball handler is the most important playoff role), but this is the first year I felt like AD truly “passed” Lebron.

Can’t wait to watch him do this for the rest of the decade and eventually get his jersey in the rafters :pimp:

I think Rob is actually a pretty decent GM. Not elite but not nearly as bad as some Laker fans make him out to be. He's really had a couple bad decisions.

- Russell Westbrook trade is one of the most damaging trades of the last couple of years but he was able to salvage it

- letting Caruso walk for nothing (although I'm not sure if this is all on Rob or if this is a cost saving maneuver from Jeannie)

- due to some poor roster management, we were only able to sign our second round picks to 2-year deals (which is why Reaves enters free agency this summer and Christie will be a free agent next summer)

Other than those moves, he's been pretty good. He built a title contender in 2020, 2021 and 2023.

Screenshot_20230208_203929_Chrome.jpg

I really wish I had some type of retort but there's really nothing we can say. Do you know how difficult it is for any NBA team to have a double digit winning streak over another? Especially given how many games the Clippers key guys miss, it's incredible that they've beaten us this many times. A lot of the games aren't even close

I really wish I had some type of retort but there's really nothing we can say. Do you know how difficult it is for any NBA team to have a double digit winning streak over another? Especially given how many games the Clippers key guys miss, it's incredible that they've beaten us this many times. A lot of the games aren't even close

Minn lost 27 straight games to Seattle from 1991-1997… theres been some 19-20ish streaks as well. Cool bragging rights I guess, but don’t really mean much in the grand scheme of things imo.

We got banners.
We got rings 😭

Clearly PG isn't wrong...

But it's crazy to me that they have so much to beat us, but have never had enough to finally win a chip...

Take your 11 regular season wins and be happy if that's what you want....

Back
Top Bottom