**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

What's the lowest seed that's ever won a chip? This season is eerily similar to 21, injury riddled season, but there's cautious optimism; go into the playoffs relatively healthy, just hoping that can sustain this time.

6 seed rockets beat the Lakers on a lucky game winner in 1981. Lost in the finals though.

Think the 8 seed Knicks went to the finals in the lockout year. They lost though.

What's the lowest seed that's ever won a chip? This season is eerily similar to 21, injury riddled season, but there's cautious optimism; go into the playoffs relatively healthy, just hoping that can sustain this time.
seeding this year is completely irrelevant

Yeah man, you makin stuff up in your head.

My brother, you literally said this:

Similar to thinking a 13 seed is a Title contender? :nerd:

I’m not rewriting history here. Your stance has been clear for a long time. You literally said thinking the Lakers are a title contender this year is foolish/fantasy. This was after the trade too. You kept pushing the “we’re closer to the 13th seed than a championship” angle to justify blowing it up and trading for future assets.

You can say what you want now but I know what happened lol.

the good thing is bron looks better physically last time in comparison to '21. albeit i don't think he's 100% but i think he's trying to adjust to the foot not being all the way there

He's had ONE playoff run in his life, man. :lol: :lol:

Outside of that one run, he's been in 4 playoff series, and lost 3 of them.

The last time he was in the playoffs, him getting hurt is exactly the reason we lost.

He played the prime Warriors two out of three times with the likes of Quincy Pondexter, & Etwuan Moore being some of his main running mates :lol:

His numbers in the playoffs before L.A/Bron with HORRID teammates were 30/13/2 with 1.8 stls & 2.5 blocks on 55/28/85 splits & he quite literally had the best PER in playoff history.

Every time AD has stepped foot on a playoff floor he upped his game with or without Bron

Even more impressive, since according to most Laker fans online, Ham doesn’t know **** about coaching.

2-10 to 43-39.
41-29 in the last 70.
18-8 in the last 26 (56-57 win pace for an entire year)

All this while dealing with a **** ton of injuries and a roster that didn’t make sense. You know how hard it must’ve been to keep this team and the locker room together? Dealing with our negative *** fan base all year? A rookie head coach?

Nobody ever wants to give coach any credit tho!

EXACTLY, you let some tell it AD is soft & isn't a top tier player, Bron is injury Prone & washed up, & ham is the worst coach in the league... Somehow tho this team was still able to have a turnaround not seen in over 20 years & has been on f the better teams in the league for almost two months now, while dealing with significant time missed from our 2/3 of our best players.

most teams would have packed it in, especially with all the Russ stuff on top of it. AD/Bron/Ham got a hell lot of respect from me for not quitting & doing their best to turn things around. They got us in position in a weak west & at least are giving this team a chance

I got LA by single digits tmrw.

Gonna assume everyone has a bad shooting night (except Reaves lol) but the defense comes through and closes em out… hopefully.

I believe it's the Rockets of Olajuwon on that repeat. 6 seed

Back
Top Bottom