**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Would have been nice if Bron and AD didn't have to play in the 4th but I'll take the win.

You gentlemen enjoy your nights!

First playoff victory from the new Jacuzzi

20230422_212231.jpg

Outside of the Lakers I don't trust any west team's defense besides the Grizzlies and maybe Denver

They are tough.

Last edited:
Bron, AD, DLo, AR all 1.20-1.30 points per shot.
Rui led the team at 1.6

Those 6, 22/27 81% from the line.

Only thing that kept the Grizz in it was Ja shooting 60% from 3 on 10 shots. Can’t do anything about that. (And Brooks not sabotaging the game by staying in the game).

Isnt this the perfect strategy? Let Ja score all their points and get tired. Limit others..his game doesnt really translate much to winning ball especially in the playoffs

For Game 4 (offensive side):
-Less AD in the post. Get him the ball where he can immediately attack. Keeps Tillman/JJJ from working together.
-No more of Bron + other 4 bench guys. It’s such a losing lineup.
-DLo and AR can do a bit more. I think the Bron as the roller can get DLo and AR open 3s on the weak side to get them going.
-Trust DLo to handle some distributing.
-AR feels a bit more timid attacking than usual. I’ll chalk it up to them having good interior defense, but his ability to draw fouls is a worthwhile venture.
-DS feels a bit off too Game 2 and tonight, maybe less minutes with LeBron in those trash bench + Bron lineup.

Back
Top Bottom