**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Dillon brooks shot 13x in 19 minutes, kind of impressive chucking (had some really bad bricks). JJJ 12 shots in 30+ min

Ja was shooting well, drawing fouls, unstoppable. Don’t think he’ll shoot that well from 3 again this series.

Even though Ja was hot, Memphis offense really stagnated and just became the Ja show

We need a more efficient DLo next game.

Shooting wise sure.

But it was an efficient game otherwise. And it’s the difference between him Game 2 and Game 3 and a major contributor in how the team look. the offense runs at a much better pace and efficiency when he is involved in the offense as a passer. Otherwise if his shot isn’t falling and they put him off ball all game, there’s no reason for him to be out there.

May also be just struggling against the Grizzles when their defense is much tighter. He’s cold (not in the good DLo way) but there was maybe 1 shot where you’re saying there was a better option. Everything else just wasn’t falling.

DLo's interior passing is needed. I love what he adds.

I mean water we dewing?

AD's injured too much. Trade him.
Bron's old. Trade him.
DLo missing shots. Bench him.
Reaves & DS & Beas inconsistent. Let them walk.

Build around Rui. 🤩

Like, c'mon, man. None of our individuals are perfect but we're built solid, top to bottom.

Out of the big 2 feel like we know what we have with AR, Rui, and Vando going forward.

Everyone else is up in the air.

DLo's interior passing is needed. I love what he adds.

I mean water we dewing?

AD's injured too much. Trade him.
Bron's old. Trade him.
DLo missing shots. Bench him.
Reaves & DS & Beas inconsistent. Let them walk.

Build around Rui. 🤩

Like, c'mon, man. None of our individuals are perfect but we're built solid, top to bottom.

When AD fouls on a game tying 3 at the end of the game though. That guy needs to be traded :rofl:

^^ fact
vando just need to work on his hands and his little layup package and he be coo lol that corner 3 will come slowly lol

rui being better in the lights than dlo tho is something i didnt expect :lol:

If anything playoffs brings Dlo value down and we still win games with him

Then we resign him for a bargain and he helps a lot in the regular season….win more games get higher seed with a full season of Dlo.

Plus we’re only 4 games in, he can turn the narrative around still in this series and beyond

D.lo has fit so much better with us, but sometimes his decision making kills me.

His drives to the rim have been great.

His shooting sometimes...yeesh. When AD missed that 2nd three and AR got the rebound and figured D.lo would be smart and just bring it back out to take the clock down and this guy just Jack's up a 3.

The turnover where he just looked at the ball and made no effort to get it....

Little things like that bother me about D.lo.

15 mil a year...lol

We would do better with Kyrie tbh

Not a guarantee.

DLo’s game allows AR’s game to grow. AR would need to be a bench player to fully have as much time with the ball as he does now if there was a Kyrie lineup.

Also the construction of the team would be entirely different. Maybe the Lakers make another trade after Kyrie, but Westbrook and the 2 picks wouldn’t have gotten it done. It would have been some combo out of AR/Christie/Troy Brown Jr. as well.

From there the only Pat Bev’s deal would be the only tradable contract, but my guess is he would end up still on the team.
Maybe you get something for Lonnie but would be plugging one hole to unplug another hole

So in the alternate reality it is:
Kyrie/Bev/TBJ /Bron / AD
DS / Lonnie / Rui / Wenyen

That team would struggle just like the Mavs did to make it.

If they were wrap this up on Wednesday, game one vs the Kings/Warriors would either be Sunday or the following Tuesday.

giphy.gif

Can yall stop bringing up Kyrie so we don't keep getting the same lecture from essential every time

This was a completely different lecture.

This was the alternate reality of a trade for Kyrie at the deadline.

Would be a completely different team.

1 to 1 swap is a different hypothetical all together.

Back
Top Bottom