**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Capture.PNG

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

MVP MVP

1682959471543.png

I assume Wiggins will guard Bron and Looney will guard AD to start games. Draymond is going to roam off Vando and just muck up the offense.

On paper, we should have this, but with out inconsistencies and with the Warriors having the ability to run it up at any moment, it's gonna be an ugly series

Vando will likely have more opportunity for the corner 3.
For sure. 5/16 from the corners isn't going to cut it this series.

Would be nice if TBJ re-discovered his jumper this series. He's decent chasing guys around screens and can help rebound.

Last edited:
Lonnie would eat getting to the rim in this series.

I don't want to see Beasley play a single minute unless it's garbage time.

We have faults but no way will we get into a 3 point shoot-out with a team that has Steph and Klay.
If that's the case, then a cold and inconsistent Beasley shouldn't be relied upon to play major minutes when Lonnie can bring more to the table especially if Beasley isn't shooting lights out

If I were Ham, I'd go with DLo, Reaves, Brown, Bron, and AD as the starters with Schroder, Lonnie/Beasley, Rui, and Wenyen to fill out the bench rotation.

Should be enough to beat them in 6 as long as 2-3 different role players are playing impact defensive basketball and scoring in double digits each game

Last edited:
Obviously want to see more Lonnie/Wenyen this series. Potentially a little Max Christie, but doubt they give him run except in a blowout. Don't see Bamba on the floor much at all, unless their stealing minutes with AD/Bron in foul trouble.

While this should be a competitive series, I think LAL has some interesting wrinkles to work with that could put them over the top, especially considering GSW doesn't really have any rim protection.

Bamba could help with rebounding for when AD is sitting. We saw what they just did to the Kings last game.

I’m literally back and forth on who will win. One minute I think it’s gotta be lakers if they attack paint. Next minute I think “we’ll of course Klay and Steph gonna get hot and we lose in 5” lol

Fwiw I wasn’t impressed with dubs at all last series. Sac scored on them so easily for most of the series

Bamba's slow as molasses. They'll immediately put him in pnr and he'll be roasted and toasted. This is Wenyen's time to shine behind AD. They could run Bron backup 5 in this series but playing Wenyen could save him a ton of energy.

You want meaningless TBJ and Beasley minutes?

TbJ was fine all year. Provided great minutes. Good defense and shooting.

he’s not hitting shots rn, but I trust him to run around on defense, know the assignments, make the right passes and hit open 3s more than Beasley or Lonnie. If he’s not hitting shots then keep the leash short, but I trust him over Lonnie & Beas.

Bamba couldn’t get minutes on the Magic bruh. He missed the most crucial month of the regular season. Any time someone suggests minutes for him I kinda laugh. There’s no way he can play right now.

TbJ was fine all year. Provided great minutes. Good defense and shooting.

he’s not hitting shots rn, but I trust him to run around on defense, know the assignments, make the right passes and hit open 3s more than Beasley or Lonnie. If he’s not hitting shots then keep the leash short, but I trust him over Lonnie & Beas.

Bamba couldn’t get minutes on the Magic bruh. He missed the most crucial month of the regular season. Any time someone suggests minutes for him I kinda laugh. There’s no way he can play right now.
TBJ hasn't been hitting shots his entire duration here.

I would rather not play Bamba but who else is gonna rebound when AD sits?

Back
Top Bottom