**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

AD: A+

Dennis: A

Vando: A- (just a solid game. Some mistakes though where he was doing too much)

Rui: B (needs more than 11 minutes)

DLo: B (two layups and the 3 late and he’d probably be A-. Wasn’t a liability on defense. But not much more you can ask 19/6 on 47% shooting. Only 1 TO)

Reaves: B- (1st half was like a D. But not bad 2nd half)

LeBron: C- (Just stop taking 3s and it would be a world different)

TBJ: D-

C- is a little harsh for Bron. He had a lot of key blocks and defensive plays and hes 70 goddam years old. B-.

I would give D Lo and A, hes responsible for them getting that nice comfortable lead that he knew they would squander.

I agree Rui needs to play a lot more.

Refs gonna be instructed to call fouls on lakers and less on dubs next game.

Next game is a classic L

I'm not even trippin about Steph and Klay getting theirs, it's literally nothing you can do. Long as we keep protecting the rim and and rest them dudes keep bricking we good.

Just want this team to keep playing smart. Keep attacking the rim. They got zero rim protection. Bron need to just stop shooting 3's. You might not have your 3 this playoff run dawg. If you tired post up or let Austin or DLo take it.

C- is a little harsh for Bron. He had a lot of key blocks and defensive plays and hes 70 goddam years old. B-.

I would give D Lo and A, hes responsible for them getting that nice comfortable lead that he knew they would squander.

I agree Rui needs to play a lot more.

He gets a C- because he kept shooting 3s at dumb times.

If he drove the ball instead of shooting 3s. He’s open for a reason. It would have been an A

1683089333232.gif

AD was a beast. too many dumb 3s. menace and vandy were solid. ugly but good win.

Of the Lakers 92 shots, only 25 were threes (27%), thank gawd.

Of the Warriors' 106 shots, 53 were threes (50%), and they made a whopping 21 while Lakers only made 6 for a 45-point differential.

But Lakers won the rebound battle, the blocks battle, and outscored GSW in points in the paint, 52-30 and at the free throw line 25-5.

Ball game.

We going to see a lot of this going forward unless GSW can find a way to outphysical the Lakers. I don't see it happening.
Screenshot_20230502_214855_Google.jpg

Lakers in 3

Happy we won even though LeBron had a bad game.

When Steph wakes up LeBron will wake up.

Charles Barkley needs to stop talking… he giving Warriors motivation.

@s
As usual Warriors fans on my timeline complaining about the free throws. Warriors don’t attack the paint and shoot 3’s how do they expect to get to the line. Warriors fans got 0 basketball IQ man
same here bro. Typical moronic gsw fans getting butthurt giving us their nonstop hot takes. Take this L and go to sleep 😂

Gotta front load AD’s rest.

Try to get him 8 minutes end of 1st start of 2nd. With the stoppage time, it’s a ton of rest.

If Curry goes out, pull AD. Put in Wenyen.
If Looney and Curry are out. Then you can go with the LeBron at the 5 lineup against Draymond.

If you get AD at 16-17 minutes in the first half.
You can play him 20 in the second half. Rest him last minute of 3rd. 3-4 minutes of the 4th.
Regardless of the score, there’s no way he won’t stay fresh throughout the game with that structure.

For DLo if Curry is on him, throw away all the offense and let him attack him. Curry has no chance on defense against DLo.
Also letting DLo and AR play facilitator is such a good formula.
LeBron can catch and drive. It’s a second / third attack that Warriors can’t stop.

Back
Top Bottom