**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Warriors start Poole…

I’m keeping Vando on Dray
AD then moves to Wiggins
Dlo on Poole
AR on Curry
That leaves Lebron on Klay. That’ll be the key matchup.

Lebron confused me this past game. No shot in like the first 15 minutes but he was locked in defensively in the 3rd quarter :lol:

Warriors start Poole…

AD then moves to Wiggins
Dlo on Poole
AR on Curry
AD on Poole/fifth starter
Vando on Draymond
Bron on Wiggins
D'Lo in Klay
AR on Curry

Rule: You can't help off Curry and Klay. I'll let the fifth starter, Wiggins, and/or Draymond beat me.

Warriors start Poole…

AD then moves to Wiggins
Dlo on Poole
AR on Curry
if Kerr really wanted to muck around, l he could bring wiggins off the bench

You get the sense that gsw is just throwing **** against the wall at this point. 3rd starting lineup by game 4. Basically a 4 guard lineup. The guy that averages 20 rebounds is unplayable. The stretch big is unplayable. What else are they gonna come up with

Starting Poole will absolutely work for the warriors….IF the lakers decide they wanna shoot a bunch of 3s.

Key is to then post up lebron or Rui play after play and even have D’lo attack the paint. They need to score 30 in the first quarter with 29 being in the paint

You get the sense that gsw is just throwing **** against the wall at this point. 3rd starting lineup by game 4. Basically a 4 guard lineup. The guy that averages 20 rebounds is unplayable. The stretch big is unplayable. What else are they gonna come up with
I think we’ve reached the point in the series where it’s less about the coaches and more about stars (and role players) playing better.

Don’t care who GS starts tonight, if Klay turns the ball over what 6x or if Dray can’t defend without fouling it’s a wrap.

4498640.jpg

Wouldn’t be surprised if the Warriors have a different scheme for DLo tonight.

They almost have to because if they let him get a 5 minutes burst, the Warriors will be playing from behind most of the game.

Lakers can win with a good Bron and AD game, but Warriors could cancel it out with Steph and Klay. If Bron/AD/DLo are all locked in. Warriors are in big trouble.

Back
Top Bottom