**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

AD on Poole/fifth starter
Vando on Draymond
Bron on Wiggins
D'Lo in Klay
AR on Curry

Rule: You can't help off Curry and Klay. I'll let the fifth starter, Wiggins, and/or Draymond beat me.

I like this because Poole is a prime candidate to try & dance around & think he could beat AD one on one consistently. Crucial game 4 on the road, coupled with how he's playing recently. I Love that a lot.

If they do decide on that lineup, they have got to make them pay on the boards as well, Cannot afford all those offensive boards with a lineup that small.

I would love to tap into Lebron brain and see how he approaches the game. Him having 0 shot attempts in the first quarter was weird but maybe that was part his plan.

im not expecting us to get a lot of calls tonight
I think better than game 2 but def not as much as g1 or g3

I mean, if Poole/Steph are out there, with Wiggins/Klay/Dray, and we have AD/Bron/Vando, we should CRUSH the boards.

But as with anything, if Steph/Klay/Poole all get going from 3, it gets much tougher to slow them.

I kiiiiiiinda got the feeling with Bron not shooting in the 1st in game 3 he was just easing into the game. Almost like he was savin a lil in the tank for the second half. Wonder if tonight he goes the other way and tries to stomp them from jump. If Poole's on the court, he very well might.

If I’m Kerr. I go small. The lakers have unfortunately been known to play down to level of their opponent. If they go small I can picture Ham going with DS D’lo Reaves Walker lebron lineup lol

I mean, if Poole/Steph are out there, with Wiggins/Klay/Dray, and we have AD/Bron/Vando, we should CRUSH the boards.

But as with anything, if Steph/Klay/Poole all get going from 3, it gets much tougher to slow them.

I kiiiiiiinda got the feeling with Bron not shooting in the 1st in game 3 he was just easing into the game. Almost like he was savin a lil in the tank for the second half. Wonder if tonight he goes the other way and tries to stomp them from jump. If Poole's on the court, he very well might.
we get killed on offensive glass cuz a lot of them boards are long and go over lol
annoying *** GP2, wiggins, mood always getting those random fly by boards

I can't imagine AD is going to get those 50/50 charge-block calls tonight like he did in game three. Gotta be careful not to jump too early or be outta control driving to the hoop.

You already know the warriors complained about those specific calls over anything.

I would be weary of AD dropping his shoulder on Dray today. Draymond will flop all over trying to get him in foul trouble.

You already know the warriors complained about those specific calls over anything.

I would be weary of AD dropping his shoulder on Dray today. Draymond will flop all over trying to get him in foul trouble.
The floaters will be key again. :lol:

tumblr_on3pitShzX1um2igbo2_r1_540.gif

Back
Top Bottom