**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Not commentating or getting to high.

I did that after game 1 and even though I expected a game 2 loss, the downer was too much

Even keeled. I’ll try that this time 😂

Play the same way and with same energy and we close this on friday. Just don’t get behind at the start and play catch up ball

Lakers cannot **** around next game, looking around the league & who’s left & I honestly think GS is the hardest matchup…. The rest of these teams have Major flaws if matched against this squad

Big facts. Watching this Suns/Nuggets game, and I'm licking my chops.
Need to handle business tomorrow cause I don't think none of these teams really want it.

Need to finish off the Warriors in 5 cause Suns-Nuggets going 7.

AD and Bron need all the rest they can get and role players need all the practice time they can get

HPBasketball a lame and dont know **** lol

hope Dlo has another solid game tho
really opens it up for us

basketball gods gotta let AD have a consecutive good game
i dont need it to be 25/15 or w/e but def better than 12/6 lol
he can give us 18-21 pts or w/e as long as he's dominant on defense again

i think the rest of our guys will fill it in

Dray said on his pod steph is 'trying to figure out bron' rn lol his off-ball stuff is puzzling them

so that's a good sign for us especially considering there's still a 'bron maestro' game always lurking

i wonder what adjustments kerr makes since we sort of blew up the JMG starting and steph/dray pnr

Kerr was throwing out some BS lineups trying to find anything to work. Think it pretty much comes down to the individual greatness of Steph/Klay. Expecting them to win the 1st half

Kerr was throwing out some BS lineups trying to find anything to work. Think it pretty much comes down to the individual greatness of Steph/Klay. Expecting them to win the 1st half
im also betting on another refereeing over correction from the league
so some sus refs, and lack of calls on our end :lol:

really hope AD shows up

If we win by a nice margin tomorrow, we can definitely punk these midgets at their home court and close this in 5

I think the Lakers should prep for the Warriors to go small tonight. Buuut if the Warriors vets have their way, they'd probably like Looney to start as their security blanket.

Back
Top Bottom