**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

IMG_4592.jpeg
this guy is going out sad

why does chuck keep calling the lakers old lol

LeBron is 50, sure but davis just turned 30, dennis is 29, and everyone else is in their early-mid-twenties lmao

This has been the most irritating thing to me about this playoffs.... literally everyone outside of Bron is relatively young

Yet the team with three guys over 30, with a ton of miles, just coming off a final run are somehow in a better position to succeed in a long series :lol:

This has been the most irritating thing to me about this playoffs.... literally everyone outside of Bron is relatively young

Yet the team with three guys over 30, with a ton of miles, just coming off a final run are somehow in a better position to succeed in a long series :lol:

And they’ve played like 8 games in 15 days or 9 games in 17 days or some ****

Assuming they advance, I am a little concerned about Bron’s foot going through 2 more series. He’s made some really great plays but at the same time he seems to be a little more conservative on both ends to start the games out and I think some of those 3s he’s been settling for have been because of it.

The most underrated part of the game is the fact that we didn't miss a single free throw. Can't remember the last time this happened

This was huge.

Bron knocked down 2 huge ones when I just knew he was going to for 1/2 there lol

Also, when the Lakers were up 3 right there at the end I’m sure some people were screaming foul but really that only makes sense to me if you trust your guys to knock down FT’s….normally not a strength of this roster, would rather trust my defense more.

The ringer podcasts are always so sneaky bias lol

Lakers win: their topic is never about the lakers, but more about why Kerr did this or did that to lose the game lol

Lonnie Walker playing the game of his life is really saving D'Angelo Russell from slander today.

1 for 10 with 2 points. Complete no show. 🤮

We have all been very critical of Coach Ham but I will give him credit for not being dogmatic and being willing to make quick changes. If a player doesn't have it on a certain night, Coach Ham Will pull them quick.

Back
Top Bottom