**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Bruce brown talking mad **** about D’lo. Basically said he’s good on defense and we attack him Everytime.

Shoulda kept Conley

I think/hope the bad game plus talk of getting benched wakes him up game 2. Also Denver is one of the worst transition defenses in the playoffs and they were able to hustle back and build a wall more often than not when the Lakers tried to run. If Denver can do it not sure why the Lakers can't
Was thinking the same thing. Talk of him getting benched should light a fire under him and we should expect a bounce back game 2

Not worried about offense: Bron was getting switches on Murray and getting layups/dunks/bunnies, EASY $, that's always gonna be there. Jokic and MPJ tall but bums on defense. Aaron Gordon only good defender and KCP is above average, but can only hide on the guards. 3/5 starters are pretty bad defensively, Lakers one switch away from a good matchup

Rui showed he can play in this series, but I need some rebounds from him. I've seen Rui get good position and go up strong for rebounds so I know he's got it in him. Ditch one of the guards for someone who can play big and rebound and I'm liking Lakers chances.

In Non-Jokic minutes: Denver went small with no Center, LA countered with Vando on Murray (Murray becomes #1 offensive option, Vando comes in to slow him down), and the rest are small on both teams. I'd be interested to see if Lakers go BIG in these minutes. It'll only be 5-6 minutes when Joker is sitting, but, if Lakers go Wenyen (for example) and Denver counters with Deandre Jordans' corpse, that's a win in my book. Also have the option of trying the bigs out on Jokic if desperate times require desperate measures

Someone tell Dlo “I’m just a basketball player” that this is the conference finals

Play with some intensity and toughness. Dude looks like a frail weak little puppy getting pushed around and punked. I get he’s not a physical player but they’re challenging your manhood bro

Bruce Brown fasho punked bro. I was really disappointed in his effort yesterday.

If he plays bad in game 2 he’ll get benched for Dennis.

1684361478114.png

1684361487484.png

Now I’m on the other side. They trynna punk my boy.
come on Dlo, step yo **** up. Don’t let ‘em talk about you like this.

Altho honestly I think it’s just mind games from Malone to get Dlo to shoot stupid shots

Someone tell Dlo “I’m just a basketball player” that this is the conference finals

Play with some intensity and toughness. Dude looks like a frail weak little puppy getting pushed around and punked. I get he’s not a physical player but they’re challenging your manhood bro

Probably why he’s bounced around so much, ain’t got that dog in him. It’s a shame because he’s talented as hell offensively but he ain’t got no fight which just adds to his athletic shortcomings. Never ever see him on his toes, always flat footed and off balance looking lost on defense. Hope he turns it around but don't blame Ham at all for giving him a short leash the rest of this series. We ain’t got time for D’Lo to find himself.

1684361478114.png

1684361487484.png

Now I’m on the other side. They trynna punk my boy.
come on Dlo, step yo **** up. Don’t let ‘em talk about you like this.

Altho honestly I think it’s just mind games from Malone to get Dlo to shoot stupid shots
Championship teams don’t talk like that. This is all pretty wreckless by Nuggets coach and player. Tale as old as time. Never talk like this. Jobs not finished

Not saying lakers gonna roar back bc of Bruce brown but it’s rare if not impossible for teams to get involved in extra curricular trash talking and win a title. Most of the playoffs is mental.

There’s a reason why certain players and coaches are perpetual losers. (Cp3 Barkley d’antoni etc etc)

Attention D'Angelo:

Attack Denver. All Damn day, All Da time.

Be Aware Defensively.

Run constant PNR with Anthony Davis.

Advise Darvin not to bench you when you Are Doing All Deez things.

It's your legacy on the line.

And Dawg, can you please Avoid Disappearing in Game 2?! Because if you Already Don't plan on showing up, then the outcome is Already Decided

24 hours later, man that game was right there to steal. On so many fronts. First half deficiencies, late game mistakes.

Lol damn

Back
Top Bottom