Tonight Lakers are going
Screenshot_20230518_085716_Google.jpg

Bron
Walker
 Vando
 Rui
AD

Yawn

If we deserve and are capable to win it, we will.

If not, we have done well this year and you build on it for next year.

Nuggets have been grooming and fine tuning this team for 3 years now. We have had this team (and a rookie coach) for 3 months.

Good luck

We’re now the desperate warriors smh. Reactive Line up changes game to game

Not looking promising for us. We made the adjustment, showed our cards and lost game 1

Just hope Boston loses at this point

IMG_6491.jpeg

Last edited:
Fun fact about game 1:

Laker: slight better point per shot relative to expected given shot quality.

Jokic and Murray: appx expected point per shot: 0.99. Actual point per shot: 1.6. Damn near doubled the points per type of shots they took (eg fade away 3 pointers from 30 feet). That will hopefully regress to more human level.

Can’t believe ham doubled down last game and went with D’lo Reaves and Shroeder again to start the second half. Had we started a different lineup in second half we prob win.

5 plays I can’t get out my head regarding game 1.

Jokic 3 to end the 3rd.
Murray two over bron to beat the shot clock
Jeff Green corner 3
MPJr corner 3 over AR
MpJr 50/50 ball leading to Murray/Gordon oop.

I’m not saying we should’ve won game 1, but if any of those plays go the other way, it could’ve been a different story.

Anyway, let’s go win tonight. We need home court.
A lot is being made of our defense but I don’t see how they can stop us. We were scoring at ease.

It’ll be interesting to see how much the Lakers try to leverage their lineups for defense vs maintaining the pressure on offense.

Start AD, Bron, Rui, Reaves and D'Lo.

I'd assign AD to guard Jokic to start the game and see how it goes. Bron guards Gordon, Rui guards MPJ, D'Lo guards KCP and Reaves guards Murray. Hopefully the offense stays afloat if Vando is brought in for either Bron or Rui as the first sub (5ish minute mark).

5 plays I can’t get out my head regarding game 1.

Jokic 3 to end the 3rd.
Murray two over bron to beat the shot clock
Jeff Green corner 3
MPJr corner 3 over AR
MpJr 50/50 ball leading to Murray/Gordon oop.

I’m not saying we should’ve won game 1, but if any of those plays go the other way, it could’ve been a different story.

Anyway, let’s go win tonight. We need home court.
A lot is being made of our defense but I don’t see how they can stop us. We were scoring at ease.

It’ll be interesting to see how much the Lakers try to leverage their lineups for defense vs maintaining the pressure on offense.
The night was over when KCP made that floater after pump faking from the three point line at the end to increase their lead to five. :rofl:

The night was over when KCP made that floater after pump faking from the three point line at the end to increase their lead to five. :rofl:

Lol that was the 6th play.
Right over AD :smh: :lol:

I think KCP is going to get his, just have to be better against Bruce Brown

Back
Top Bottom