**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Gents...

It's been a crazy season.

But unless we take both in Crypto, this is over.

And we blew a game. Something we haven't done all playoffs.

This is the first game that we lost in these playoffs having a lead going into the 4th qtr.

3 missed layups by Bron. Dennis taking that stupid shot to close the 3rd giving them a bucket...

And Bron just shooting us out of the game.

This hurts.

Stop having LeBron run the offense primarily..

It’s not good for long stretches. In spurts. Sure.

But too often It takes every single person out of the game. He’s 38. Not 32.
Him sharing the floor with Vando, Schroder is not doing him any favors. Need to pull one of Reaves/D'Lo out sooner in the third so they can start the fourth.

Best stretches where it was starters versus starters the team had was either AR and DLo as the offense initiator.

Every moment of LeBron initiation sucked. Except for LeBron and Reserves versus Aaron Gordon and reserves.

Screenshot_20230518-231350.png

This game is a straight up reminder of earlier this season. Build a solid lead, get comfortable, shoot themselves out the game and not getting back to transition.

Smh

I know this team overcame a lot. But relying on an aging superstar on a long series doesn’t give me much confidence.

Whenever we lost against the Grizz/Warriors, I just had a feeling they got it. I don’t get that same feeling this time.

I know this team overcame a lot. But relying on an aging superstar on a long series doesn’t give me much confidence.

Whenever we lost against the Grizz/Warriors, I just had a feeling they got it. I don’t get that same feeling this time.

We had to steal one... and we had this one.

I don't see us winning 4 out of 5.

Back
Top Bottom