**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

mans 38 with bad foot and gotta guard joker and murray and still try to qb the offense
i try to give him some slack but god damn 3 possesions in a row he sold :lol:

ad 4/15 really hurt too man lol

Bron guarding Jokic was a productive change-up but it just takes too much out of him while asking him to score 25 points and dish out 8 assists. He doesn't have the legs to do all that.
I don’t think we expect him to drop 25 his whole career he’s found the open guy do that don’t shoot us outa games

Damn this thread losing hope already? Down 2 is not great obviously but that doesn’t mean it’s over.

There should be a conversation to swap Rui and Schroder for Vando and D'Lo in the starting lineup.

Schroder can pester Murray and Rui will help alleviate the load on Bron/AD. D'Lo can come off the bench and ease the playmaking duties for Bron on the second unit.

giphy.gif

also im not a fan of the 3 guard lineups man lol
every time those lineups are on the floor denver was cutting our lead

Those Bron 3’s are fatigue shots…settling

Not sure how many minutes he played in the second half but spent a lot of time on ball and guarding Joker. Probably too much to ask at this point in his career.

I love Rui’s offense, but he’s played 58 minutes this series and has grabbed a whopping 2 rebounds. If he’s going to play that much he has to be better.

On to LA…

Bron health is a concern, AD’s inconsistency is another. Losing the first 2 games makes our margin for error smaller. We cannot afford AD to disappear if we want to even have a chance this series.

Yo Ham and Rob

Why sign Tristan Thompson and why even suit up an all-out, all-hustle-give-you-second-chance-points energizer like Wenyen Gabriel if you ain't gonna play them against a bigger team?

#dumbanddumber

DLo/Reaves/Bron/Rui/AD

When they unload the bench to start quarter 2. Unload the bench as well. What’s the point of trying so hard to win non-Jokic minutes, and exerting incessant energy. If Jokic is playing 40 minutes plus, probably should be more worried about those minutes.

Let DLo and Reaves QB the offense. Start of the 1st quarter and start of the 3rd were solid. Why? It was DLo and AR controlling offense. And they both can get AD in a 2 man game. But Ham just keeps going away from things that worked.
Bron needs to be catch and drive, or in the post. Or get it to LeBron and have cutters to find the cutters.

LeBron doesn’t need 25. AD does and the offense isn’t and shouldn’t be about LeBron until the game is winding down.

winning the next 4 is possible in the same way that me winning the lottery or talking Beyonce into running away with me forever, but based on empirical evidence of Games 1 and 2 I have no confidence in this team getting their **** together to string together 4 wins especially in a row. 2 or 3 and going to game 7, maybe.

Those Bron 3’s are fatigue shots…settling

Not sure how many minutes he played in the second half but spent a lot of time on ball and guarding Joker. Probably too much to ask at this point in his career.

I love Rui’s offense, but he’s played 58 minutes this series and has grabbed a whopping 2 rebounds. If he’s going to play that much he has to be better.

On to LA…
If he’s fatigued let someone else take the shot is throwing up 3s with fatigue a good basketball play ?

Back
Top Bottom