**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

My brother in Christ TT is not the answer to anything. Just cause you played with Stone Cold Steve Austin knee braces doesn't mean you're actually seeing the game for what is actually happening. The analysis is just ridiculous.
Series ain't over. We shall see

Bro is trippin :lol:

Murray was cooking our *** just hitting crazy stupid shots, he won’t get that lucky in LA 🤷‍♂️
Oh really, so he was "lucky" . Bro YOU da one who trippin :lol:

You have resorted to praying and hoping Jamal will get cold in L.A.

But Still haven't realized Playoff Jamal is back stronger than ever from injury

The reality is, he will likely continue to put the pressure on the Lakers in L.A. because not only does he have a major chip on his shoulder against the team that beat him 3 years ago, but Caruso, Rondo, and KCP are no longer there to hound him and he also 100% healthy since his injury.

To think he was just lucky last night is to disrespect his game.

Surely I will give credit to him and not pass off his 23 point fourth quarter to LUCK when he's done it FOUR OTHER TIMES IN THE PLAYOFFS lol.

That ain't luck my brother. That's gotdamm Playoff Jamal!

PHX was able to tie it up 2-2 in the same exact scenario.
And ultimately got smoked in game 5 and 6 bc the nuggets are truly better than the Suns. If the lakers are truly better than the nuggets they will do that and win in 6 or 7. If not then you know what, nuggets were/are better team and you bucks for year.

Whatever happens, will.

As long as they play hard. The results can and will be lived with.

At least we have a foundation for next year. Hopefully lebron learns how to play a smaller role next year if tired. Right now he still thinks he’s gonna drop 20 in the fourth by himself

tbh there’s not much you can do but tip your cap. These games came down to a few plays.

There’s the 5 plays from game 1

There’s the dumb Dennis shot to NOT end the 3rd, Lebron missed 6 points in gimmies, ad had bad luck with goaltending/offensive-goaltending, Murray went crazy after stinking it up…**** happens.

Lakers just have to win their home games. One game at a time.

The only thing that sucks is bron and ad played heavy minutes in both games and we still couldn’t steal the road win. Hopefully it doesn’t impact them in games 3 & 4. We need players outside the major 4 contributors to really step it up at home.

If you lose game 5, get em in game 6 and hope to God Lebron comes thru for game 7.

If you win game 5, end the series at home in 6.

I still believe! We weren’t even supposed to be here!

Screenshot_20230519_164602_Facebook.jpg

Just frustrating both games we couldve had if Bron just played smart like he always had. Im not chalking it up to exhaustion. He needs to stop thinking he’s gotta be the alpha dog at every last play

Just frustrating both games we couldve had if Bron just played smart like he always had. Im not chalking it up to exhaustion. He needs to stop thinking he’s gotta be the alpha dog at every last play
LeBron the GOAT for me and he’s obvi my fav player but I agree smh

Those 4 bricked three’s at the end mighta been the difference maker

Dlo didn’t play good and we still almost won both games. Gotta keep playing him and hope he’ll do better at home.

I wouldn’t mind some TBJr minutes though.

Last edited:
As you guys know I didn't pick the Lakers to win this series but honestly, I don't feel terrible despite being down 0-2. Denver doesn't seem to be able to separate from us even on their home court so I like our chances to in our three home games. Heck, Even Memphis and Golden State show the ability to blow us out and Denver doesn't seem to be able to

Nobody thought we would sweep, Denver was always going to win 2-3 games, It doesn't matter What order those wins come in. It's just a priority that we protect home court and put pressure on Denver to win game 5 at home

I'm seeing a lot of this on Twitter....

I don't know what I'm missing but I don't see it...

I see it.

I just don't believe it.

As terrible as game 1 was, it was a 3 point game twice with under 2 minutes. That's winnable, point blank. Obviously we lost, but a 3 point game twice under 2 minutes? It's not completely unrealistic if someone were to say 'Yeah the Lakers very well could have won that game.'

We could have.

Game 2? We were up 10 late in the 3rd. Again, just saying it was winnable.

I love when people quote twitter as a good reliable source of “man lakers fans are aging xyz”

Twitter is not a real place

All I know is Lebron is getting more gassed each round, especially with these games every other day schedule

And he’ll look more old and more tired next year

Windows is getting tiny

Back
Top Bottom