Ad

Or

Shroeder
Reaves/hield
Lebron/rui
Ad
Turner

?

Can't help but wonder if Lebron has his eye on being the oldest FMVP.

(Already looked. Kareem, 38 years 54 days in 85.)

Not saying the Lakers will win 4 straight games BUT all I got from from these first two losses is that the Lakers were in position to steal one, and Denver handled their business at home.

Don’t get the doom and gloom scenario after two road games but maybe that’s just me. I’ll start to worry if they lose game 3 at home.

Not saying the Lakers will win 4 straight games BUT all I got from from these first two losses is that the Lakers were in position to steal one, and Denver handled their business at home.

Don’t get the doom and gloom scenario after two road games but maybe that’s just me. I’ll start to worry if they lose game 3 at home.

We’ll win game 3 and game 4 is real possible

I’m having trouble seeing how we can win 4 of the next 5 with how tired Lebron looks

Screenshot_20230519_222727_Chrome.jpg

Not looking good for the Lakers when it's easier to do this

Screenshot_20230519_223310_Chrome.jpg

To make matters worse, both LAL and BOS down 0-2 with rookie head coaches.

Every game in this series from here on out must be treated by Bron and AD like a game 7. If the leaders don't play with that urgency, their role player teammates will fold.

Last edited:
Bron teams down 0-2:
#1: 2006 Eastern semifinals.
(4) Cavs lose to (1) Pistons in 7.
Down 0-2, won 3 in a row, lost 6 in CLE & 7 in DET.
(0-1)

#2. 2007 Eastern finals
(2) Cavs beat (1) Pistons in 6.
Down 0-2, won 4 straight.
(1-1)

#3. 2007 NBA Finals
(1) Cavs lose to (3) Spurs in 4.
One of the worst Finals I've ever seen. 🤣😬
(1-2)

#4. 2008 Eastern semifinals
(4) Cavs lose to (1) Celtics in 7.
Home team won every game.
(1-3)

#5. 2016 NBA Finals
(1) Cavs beat (1) Warriors in 7.
Down 0-2, won game 3 in CLE, lost game 4 in CLE to go down 1-3. Won 6 in CLE & 7 in GSW (chase down block & Kyrie 3).
Bron averaged a triple double.
(2-3)

#6. 2017 NBA Finals
(2) Cavs lose to (1) Warriors in 5.
They added Cupcake.
Down 0-3, won 4 in CLE, lost 5 in GSW.
(2-4)

#7. 2018 Eastern finals
(4) Cavs beat (2) Celtics in 7.
Down 0-2 in BOS, won 3 & 4 in CLE, got trashed game 5 in BOS, won 6 in CLE & 7 in BOS.
Home team won every game... except game 7 in BOS.
(3-4)

So he has had teams where they were down 0-2 as the lower seed and forced game 7 on the road... and won.

And he has been on a lower seeded team down 0-2... and won 4 straight. I mean that was 15 years ago but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Facts. If we lose this game, sure, but we still have a chance. We’ve been able to stop Jokic in the 4th. If we can minimize Murray, we’re good.

Home cooking, hopefully offense goes off. Defensively we did okay for 3 quarters last game, lakers been getting whatever they want on offense. Gonna need AD and Bron to show up.

Back
Top Bottom