**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I feel like Ham will play an extra player off the bench today. We have a little more depth than they do.

Wonder if it’s Beasley or TBJr.
I’d prefer Christie but the moment prolly too big for him.

20230520_135227.jpg

Back at home, Lakers winning tonight. Looking for a lot of guys to step-up at home and play better.

Bron did a good job guarding Jokic for stretches last game (Rui 1st game), going to be guys taking turns on Jokic so AD can roam. AR and Rui been efficient on offense all series, they're getting good looks and would like to see them get more run/be more involved if that continues to be the case. Need more from Vando if he's going to start and play those minutes, I need more rebounds from him, him to get back in transition EVERYTIME. DLo gotta play better especially at home. DS gotta play smarter.

Bron: he's been terrible with his 3 pointers this series, 1-20 from 3, not sure if it's a pride thing or he's just having a bad stretch, but there has be some regression to the mean. Not saying he's going to shoot lights-out, but even 30% (below average) 3pt shooting. If it's not falling again, Bron used to be wet from mid-range, should be worth considering taking those open 2s.

Transition defense: Been terrible. That's on everyone. I see some guys talking with the refs, some guys fall and take long to get up, some guys ball-watching, some guys celebrating. None of that is good excuses, GET BACK ON D. It's the WCF.

Rebounds: Lost it badly first game with HAM starting Dlo, DS, AR against a giant lineup. Was better last game, but still lost the rebound battle. Gotta do it as a team.

Go check his 3 pt percentage the entire playoffs. He needs to stop shooting
True. I think it’s a pride thing, he’s sees Jamal hitting crazy shots and thinks “yeah I can do that too”

It would be way better if he were to drive cause he’s a powerhouse and get the two than bricked shots :smh:

He doesn’t have the energy to guard Jokic and constantly drive all game especially w/ how they refs been calling this series,he should limit his 3 attempts tho and work more in the mid-range and post.He stopped hunting Murray in game 2 ,he should get back to that.

Yall ready to win these next 4 games?

I am, I am already looking ahead to the Finals.

And im even looking further than that, Im going to look up parking around the parade route.

Gotta get him involved / allow him to handle the ball and find shots.

Less than 12 shots is too few.

Needs to be around 14-16.

the second he’s in the corner by design for a stretch of plays, they might as well take him out. His effectiveness is in having the ball and picking spots.

And stop putting him in 3 guard lineups. For the love of every thing holy.

Back
Top Bottom