**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Not sure how Indy feels about Buddy Hield long-term, but is this worth discussion?

Buddy Hield and #26 for Malik Beasley and #17. I'd probably ask for #29 or #32 too, but I don't think Indy would do that.

fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_5-27-2023_11-32-10AM.png

Yay or nay?

That's a no brainer.

I don't see why IND would give up 26, but, I'd take any of those picks really. I'm doing that deal regardless.

Whatever they send back you package that up and go get Kyrie. That's 3 50/40/90 guys. Never have to worry about shooting/scoring again.

Not sure how Indy feels about Buddy Hield long-term, but is this worth discussion?

Buddy Hield and #26 for Malik Beasley and #17. I'd probably ask for #29 or #32 too, but I don't think Indy would do that.

Yay or nay?

Been looking at Indy for a couple weeks.

But my guess would be they wouldn’t trade 26 for a Beasley / Hield swap. Both in their last year. And Hield is better in every way.
Sure 17th is better than 26 & 29th pick. But they could probably take the 26 & 29th pick and move up to 21 (BK has 21 & 22). Or Portland at 23. And still have Hield to trade for something else.

Maybe Beas + Shaq + 17 for Buddy, 32 & 55.

Another one:

fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_5-27-2023_1-46-46PM.png

Probably an overpay on the Nets' end. But they move up five spots in the draft, get younger and more (theoretical :rolleyes) shooting.

Lakers went after Mills in 2021 before settling for Nunn. Good emergency third point guard if/when one of Schroder or D'Lo leaves. O'Neale is a fine 3 and D option. Can still nab a player at #22.

Attachments

• fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_5-27-2023_1-46-46PM.png
    258.3 KB · Views: 106
Reactions: DLF

Yay or nay?
Yay. No brainer if you’re exchanging 17th for mid 20s pick. Laker scouts prob have 2-3 good players in mind in the draft so it’s almost like simply exchanging Beasley for Hield

Another one:

Probably an overpay on the Nets' end. But they move up five spots in the draft, get younger and more (theoretical :rolleyes) shooting.

Lakers went after Mills in 2021 before settling for Nunn. Good emergency third point guard if/when one of Schroder or D'Lo leaves. O'Neale is a fine 3 and D option. Can still nab a player at #22.
I like Royce as a good fit for Lakers (last year of contract too). I think Patty Mills is washed though.

You're going off what Jalen rose said?
Jalen also said he wouldn’t give AD the 3 year $168 mil extension.

That’s the main domino I’m worried about this summer… he’s surely going to ask for it, not 100% sure the Lakers are going to give it to him.

I really don't want Boston to win because if they make the finals then I'll be forced to root for Denver.

I never really disliked Denver before the series but Mike Malone's constant complaining has turned me against them and I would rather root for Miami

Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom