**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I watched the replay several times. Why was boston given 3 seconds? The foul happened at 2.7 (or less) and the tip in was 0.2 ahead of the buzzer 😤
At 3.0, horford was not in contact w Jimmy’s arm

Attachments

• IMG_5508.jpeg
    IMG_5508.jpeg
    252.1 KB · Views: 1,454
  • IMG_5507.jpeg
    IMG_5507.jpeg
    247.7 KB · Views: 2,309
With our luck Denver will go cold against Boston and the Celtics will win the title. I never thought a team could win a title with the ridiculous level of shot making Denver head against us but we'll see.

Need Jimmy to summon a Herculean effort Monday night, and there's no way Bam can play that poorly again.

Eh. I use to care about teams other than lakers and how their fans would talk if said team won. Now I realize “hate cheering” against teams can make you go nuts. Takes all joy out of the sport.

Let the best team win and I’ll play armchair gm with my own team and hope they win next year.

And no I don’t feel some kind of “arms race” with Boston and Lakers for #18

“Wooo we got 18 over you!” Oh ya. Is the owner sending you a paycheck also? You think he gives two ****s about you? Get lost. Loser.

Celtics playing two game 7 series in a row gotta take a toll, especially with NBA playoff schedule. Them boys gonna be cooked.

I feel Miami will take it tmw. Boston hasn’t been a good home team this playoff run. Boston was there last year lol. Looking forward to the game Monday.

Now everyone can move on to the most likely scenario……

DLo is back. And DLo is a medium term solution because it’ll be difficult to lose DLo (the key point is coming) and replace him with an equal or better PG in a trade.

Now everyone can move on to the most likely scenario……

DLo is back. And DLo is a medium term solution because it’ll be difficult to lose DLo (the key point is coming) and replace him with an equal or better PG in a trade.

Lol now you and I both know that one rumor is not gonna stop the Kyrie commentary.

I personally don't believe he is coming but nothing is gonna slow down the rumors until he actually signs with the Mavs.

Lol now you and I both know that one rumor is not gonna stop the Kyrie commentary.

I personally don't believe he is coming but nothing is gonna slow down the rumors until he actually signs with the Mavs.

:rofl:

True.

Maybe they’ll take Reaves for Kyrie.

And they let DLo and Rui walk.

“See see see

Nobody else wants me. So now you’re stuck with me!!!”

-D’lo during his pitch

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom