**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Yea if AD doesn’t step up this year as the de facto leader on the court I’ll lose all hope of it ever happening. I don’t even need nor want AD to try to be dominant on both sides of the ball. He was never designed to play like that in the first place.
I’d rather him give his all and dominate on defense because he is so generationally great at it. All he really needs to be is just efficient on offense. It can be an 80/20 ratio defense to offense for all I care as long as he has purpose with his shots.
You figure he should go 10/15 from the field. That’s mid 60’s right there. He gets to the foul line 5 times a game. On average that’s another 7 pts at least. Thats 27 pts/game. More than enough.

If he can’t stay healthy long enough to make 10 shots a game and make a few free throws while being a complete menace on defense then it’s over. The Lakers FO better be planning for Bron’s replacement now cuz with that contract AD is here for awhile.

Yea if AD doesn’t step up this year as the de facto leader on the court I’ll lose all hope of it ever happening. I don’t even need nor want AD to try to be dominant on both sides of the ball. He was never designed to play like that in the first place.
I’d rather him give his all and dominate on defense because he is so generationally great at it. All he really needs to be is just efficient on offense. It can be an 80/20 ratio defense to offense for all I care as long as he has purpose with his shots.
You figure he should go 10/15 from the field. That’s mid 60’s right there. He gets to the foul line 5 times a game. On average that’s another 7 pts at least. Thats 27 pts/game. More than enough.

If he can’t stay healthy long enough to make 10 shots a game and make a few free throws while being a complete menace on defense then it’s over. The Lakers FO better be planning for Bron’s replacement now cuz with that contract AD is here for awhile.
This is Scott Steiner math.

Winning Time hires Jay Mohr for the show and Jeanie starts doing good press for them. :lol:

Unfortunately, too little too late for the show.

I think the show was a little too niche. And when the Lakers org bad mouthed them during season one, it casted the show in a bad shadow.

But hopefully it gets picked up by another streamer/network.

Winning Time hires Jay Mohr for the show and Jeanie starts doing good press for them. :lol:

Unfortunately, too little too late for the show.

Pretty sure they made a deal with winning time to tone down the negativity in exchange for good press to save the show.

Season 2 has absolutely little to no negativity.

If you’ve ever played high level basketball (anything beyond hs) you can’t deny the impact and difference it makes playing in front of a crowd. The energy is different there’s a lot more pressure to perform. Winning that “championship” in front of a bunch of lcd screens was a glorified scrimmage
What does that say about all the teams that lost?

If you’ve ever played high level basketball (anything beyond hs) you can’t deny the impact and difference it makes playing in front of a crowd. The energy is different there’s a lot more pressure to perform. Winning that “championship” in front of a bunch of lcd screens was a glorified scrimmage
Fixed.
🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

It’s only a Mickey Mouse ring because the Lakers won it. If it was their team, it’d be as legit as it can get. :lol:

You’re tripping if you tell me the Clippers wouldn’t have celebrated like a fool had they won their first chip that year.

You’re tripping if you tell me the Clippers wouldn’t have celebrated like a fool had they won their first chip that year.
Bruuuhhhhhh!!! Everyone would be all in our face about the Clippers finally being better than us if they won it that year. Then if WE were like 'Yeah whatever, Mickey Mouse championship', WE would be called salty by everyone saying our 18th was fraudulent. 🤣😂🤦‍♂️

The tears are delicious. 🔥

1695237537381.gif

2020 was 3 years ago. We don’t care, go argue with your mother.

Let's cut the crap and get straight to the point.....

Now whose opinion about the legitimacy of the bubble you think carries more weight, yours or dame's?

Back
Top Bottom