**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The Grizz for sure. GS could be debatable given age and similar concerns regarding availability to key players at key times.

*But lettuce not act like they don’t have 2 all time great pgs onboard.

Denver swept the WCF on their way to the ‘chip. Gabe Vincent makes it 1-4 instead.

Continuity and growth count as well.

1695130905463.gif

Ironic tho coming from the poster boy for delusion in lalaland :lol: Must’ve hit a nerve.

How did Denver improve? I mean they won the championship, so let's operate in that space: They are the current reigning champs. How did they get better since becoming champs?

Or do you just mean that in recent history, they've improved to the point that now they are champions?

How did Denver improve? I mean they won the championship, so let's operate in that space: They are the current reigning champs. How did they get better since becoming champs?

Or do you just mean that in recent history, they've improved to the point that now they are champions?

Mainly this.

So it’s probably still a 🧹given the champs’ continuities and growth.

So Grizz got better somehow with Ja Wick missing 25 games and still no Brandon Clarke.

GS got better getting rid of one chemistry problem for another in piss Paul, when you can get older and less athletic, you have to do it.

And the champs got better by losing who was at worst their 5th most important player during that title run.

Brilliant basketball analysis as always from the Knicks fans.

I’d rather not make it a back and forth with dudes turning into pretzels tryna make a point.

Ja Wick may very well take out y’alls mvp Reaves w/ the blick and yet you laugh.

Christian Wood is a game changer but CP0 doesn’t do anything for them? 🛑 the 🧢

You don’t add piss crawl without getting better. I know you all hate him but face facts.
CP3 has lost a couple steps in the last year, and he can never stay healthy in the playoffs. How is that an upgrade?

Yall gonna see but the Warriors gonna flame out spectacularly and I'm all the way here for it :evil:

CP3 has lost a couple steps in the last year, and he can never stay healthy in the playoffs. How is that an upgrade?

Yall gonna see but the Warriors gonna flame out spectacularly and I'm all the way here for it :evil:

Cp3 as my backup pg is an upgrade. Poole wasn’t available in the playoffs either so it’s an automatic upgrayedd

FO did a solid job with this roster. Past 2 seasons was some trash and forced Vogel/Ham to throw out some BS lineups. This year there's no excuses. It's impossible to play 3 small guards. No reason to have Bron or Rui at the 5. And plenty of wings to matchup with every team

#18 or bust fasho. It's not as much on AD with the support now but he needs to finally become that dude consistently. Bron a 100 years old, no reason he should still be required to carry as much of a load as he does.

Why does it have to be some incel vibes regarding team threads? This supposed to be some sort of safe-haven echo chamber?

Knicks thread is ded tho :lol:

Back
Top Bottom