**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

We had folks questioning KOBE, daily.

Think we gon take it easy on AD?!?!? :lol:
It’s all good man.

I think I’ve explained my AD take… more just looking at trying to add nuisance, why are certain things happening instead of just playing the blame game.

The DLo talk happened after the 3, not before.

Edited specifically that way. DLo took the shot down 6, 84-90.
Clip was shown 90-97 on the broadcast.

Even if it did happen before, DLo closed out the 3rd really well. You let him take that shot early in the 4th. If he hits it, game is at a different momentum. He misses, no big deal either. Lakers got second chance points on the possession anyway.
Also LeBron wasn’t in much of a position for a pass anyway. Gordon sagged off. DLo would have to lob a pass or a bounce pass that would have taken LeBron off the elbow to closer to the 3 point line. And clock wise if the pass gets to LeBron it would have been sub 5 on the shotclock

Play probably should have been DHO, and Bron rolls instead of sticking to make the defense collapse so DLo can try to make the skip. Or Wood on the wing for a shotput 3

Last edited:
This isn’t a new observation, been saying this for a while but I’m not the only one pointing out that AD needs playmakers to help get him the ball in spots instead of relying on him to create for himself

2-Big starting lineup against DEN, MIL, BOS, PHX, PHI is THE ONLY answer to the Lakers inability to compete with the championship contenders

Otherwise we ain't winning #18 OR Lakers better hope and pray they get to the Finals and avoid facing any of those 5 teams LOL

Who wants to argue and debate with me? I can do this all day long til we blue in the face :lol:
how many points is action jaxson averaging this season?

I mean in a game where the team struggles to score points they should have played a guy… who’s not going to score any points.

It’s not rocket science 😂

Is this the beginning of folks really starting to see that Ham ain't that good of a HEAD coach?

Don't get me wrong, Ham is a good player's coach, he is like one of the guys. He is a good motivator, he good at keeping dudes accountable.

But strategy wise? Lol, he ain't proven xxxx to me. Not utilizing TT during the WCF against a bigger Denver team told me a lot, especially after TT was ballin in Game 4, the only game in the series he played extended minutes.

Bron a better "coach" than him.

Like Bron said, the FORMULA is 2019-20 when....

Bron was splitting point duties with Rondo and running with 2 bigs and 2 solid wings who can play D

DLo is the odd man out

The Lakers' two "point guards" should be Bron and AR. Then you surround them with Danny Green, KCP, Caruso, Kuzma, Dwight, Morris, and Javale type role players. And we certainly have that in Rui, Prince, Hayes, Vincent, Wood, Vando, Reddish, and Christie.

Is Ham savvy enough as a "coach" to put two and two together??

Ham bettnot xxxx this xxxx up.

Last edited:
I mean in a game where the team struggles to score points they should have played a guy… who’s not going to score any points.

It’s not rocket science 😂
Did the Lakers win? I dont even think they even had a 3 point lead at any point in the game lol

So why you acting like what the Lakers did with their bs lineups worked? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahshahhahshshahaha

Aha!

Sure looks to me it's rocket science for you and your kandy kane buddy 😂

Last edited:

Capture.PNG

LOL its the same dudes in here crying before, during and after the games.

It's a long season

we start 2-10 last year and have the worst first half to a laker season I CAN REMEMBER

and then go on a run and finish in the WCF.

The regular season is a journey, it's gonna be highs and lows along the way.

Lakers go down by 12 in the 2nd quarter and doods is ready to trade everything, fire the GM, oust the owner and rebuild.

Its a MARATHON folks.

Don't show your *** in the first 50 yards of the race.

Is this the beginning of folks really starting to see that Ham ain't that good of a HEAD coach?

Don't get me wrong, Ham is a good player's coach, he is like one of the guys. He is a good motivator, he good at keeping dudes accountable.

But strategy wise? Lol, he ain't proven xxxx to me. Not utilizing TT during the WCF against a bigger Denver team told me a lot, especially after TT was ballin in Game 4, the only game in the series he played extended minutes.

Bron a better "coach" than him.

Like Bron said, the FORMULA is 2019-20 when....

Bron was splitting point duties with Rondo and running with 2 bigs and 2 solid wings who can play D

DLo is the odd man out

The Lakers' two "point guards" should be Bron and AR. Then you surround them with Danny Green, KCP, Caruso, Kuzma, Dwight, Morris, and Javale type role players. And we certainly have that in Rui, Prince, Hayes, Vincent, Wood, Vando, Reddish, and Christie.

Is Ham savvy enough as a "coach" to put two and two together??

Ham bettnot xxxx this xxxx up.

I can never tell if you're serious or running a long con, but this is gold right here. Keep em coming :lol:

LOL its the same dudes in here crying before, during and after the games.

It's a long season

we start 2-10 last year and have the worst first half to a laker season I CAN REMEMBER

and then go on a run and finish in the WCF.

The regular season is a journey, it's gonna be highs and lows along the way.

Lakers go down by 12 in the 2nd quarter and doods is ready to trade everything, fire the GM, oust the owner and rebuild.

Its a MARATHON folks.

Don't show your *** in the first 50 yards of the race.
None of that being rational and making sense sir. Not around here. Thank you :lol:

Back
Top Bottom