**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

This the game where the Lakers must assert their size advantage inside for when Fox penetrates and use length to bother him in the lane. Sabonis clears out AD from the paint, what will Wood and Hayes do inside to help rebound, alter shots, and clog passing lanes?

It will be up to the Lakers guards and wings to contest threes

Think they slow playin Austin after playin so much durin off-season. (I think)
Saw that mentioned somewhere, he’s still playing about 30 minutes a game… this year is a new system with the 5 out offense so I guess everyone has to get familiar with it. I’m sure he’ll be fine.

Hey we aren’t about to start making excuses for guys who recently signed new contracts now are we? 😂 EYE was told AR should be an all star this season

Saw that mentioned somewhere, he’s still playing about 30 minutes a game… this year is a new system with the 5 out offense so I guess everyone has to get familiar with it. I’m sure he’ll be fine.

Hey we aren’t about to start making excuses for guys who recently signed new contracts now are we? 😂 EYE was told AR should be an all star this season

I got nothin for that. To me role guys are role guys, for a reason. But we have a good collection of them.
2 elites + 4-5 solid role guys + 2-3 one dimensional helper types.

I got nothin for that. To me role guys are role guys, for a reason. But we have a good collection of them.
2 elites + 4-5 solid role guys + 2-3 one dimensional helper types.
All good, actually was just kinda joking there.

So you’re not in the Austin is a star camp?

AD goes for an offensive rebound he has no chance at getting ---> Sabonis gets the rebound and goes the length of the floor for a layup

Make it stop.

AD goes for an offensive rebound he has no chance at getting ---> Sabonis gets the rebound and goes the length of the floor for a layup

Make it stop.

I’m a bit behind on my stream and just came to post about it.

He’d be like 40% better just off that.

Make it stop.
2 bigs.

AD went for the board, jaxson or Wood at the other end with length so Sabonis doesn't have it easy like he did

Back
Top Bottom