**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I, for one, was super impressed with AD last night for what he did to....... *Turns page* .......*goes to Google*........

Skylar Mays
Jabari Walker
Duop Reath
Jamaree Bouye
Kris Murray
Toumani Camara

:smokin

In 41 minutes he really showed the Portland G League what he's all about.

(After he missed half the Heat game and sat out the Rockets game).

But NOWWWWWWWWW +/- Matters to folks? 👀

One game got us feelin squirrelly???? Ok, well, after nine games, (out of 10) he's now up to -32 for the season.

Screenshot_20231113-175922.png

Absolutely Dominant :smokin

Sorry, ALL of us not slurping AD sufficiently was not enough. (I mistyped). :lol:
Aaaah, we have a gray area problem again.

There's a lot of gray area in between silence and slurping.

'Nice to see this from AD.'
Gray area.

*Going big should be our strength and gives us the most advantage with most match-ups
*Jaxon Hayes is bringing no action so far and a is a huge disappointment

Both can be true - yall need to knock it off lol.

*Going big should be our strength and gives us the most advantage with most match-ups

That won't happen.

Especially with CP going at it. Lol

My bad....

Truly. I got so many folks on ignore and the only back and forth I saw was you and ska...but there were probably other posts I don't want to see.

My bad.

No worries at all, Ska and I ain't even beefin neither, we jus joshin about AD after a good game on an off day. We all good. 🙏

cant go big when you dont have legit players to go big with and protect their weaknesses.

on that note Korofi Korofi
Screenshot_20231114_115959_Instagram.jpg

I'd trade for Mitchell without thinking. Lavine is more of a question mark. You add scoring but lose playmaking which hurts AD and asks LeBron to work harder. Not really a home run deal

Back
Top Bottom