**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

This dude AD with 9 points and 5 turnovers. At this point he just don't got IT mentality.

That lob LeBron threw him in the second quarter he ran and went for it with no effort, let it go through his hands. It's obvious some nights he just don't want to play. Just who he is, it ain't changing.

Just sad that at damn near 40 Bron has to carry this team consistently.

Last edited:
So.......AD jumps around great on Tuesday, AD da Gawd.

AD jumps around for **** on Wednesday, oh he dealin with an injury.......

:lol:

He gon pound all over the G-League Blazers tomorrow and nary a word about his hip I suspect.

That injury excuse protection. :smokin
Nobody said that, though.

So.......AD jumps around great on Tuesday, AD da Gawd.

AD jumps around for **** on Wednesday, oh he dealin with an injury.......

:lol:

He gon pound all over the G-League Blazers tomorrow and nary a word about his hip I suspect.

That injury excuse protection. :smokin
Knew it. 🤣 Called it last night:
Let me guess: this AD game counts as being against an actual NBA team, amirite? 😂
Retroactive analysis is so lazy & entertaining & lazy.

DeRozan and Caruso is the play not Lavine.
fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_11-16-2023_10-54-47AM.png

You add a championship caliber defender like Caruso who is hitting 40% of his threes and a bonafide, consistent 20 ppg scorer like Derozan, dudes like DLo and Rui are fully expendable.

Clearly something was wrong. It's not an excuse and he should have played better.

Honestly if they start resting Bron and AD on back to backs...I'm ok with it.

Clearly something was wrong. It's not an excuse and he should have played better.

Honestly if they start resting Bron and AD on back to backs...I'm ok with it.

should have sat him on a back to back with his injury

wood was not bad in the 8 minutes he played.

This Lavine talk is all over the place.

For what it would cost and the number of years left on his deal, it doesn't make sense to me.

Dennis missed the first month of the season and was trash for a month when he came back last year. He's dealing with a knee injury too now. If he played better in the playoffs he'd probably still be on the team. And Lonnie is the guy Gabe replaced for the mle. Dennis was a minimum so that's Cam

Last edited:
Still need to see the squad at full strength before deciding on if any trades need to be made, BUT… outside of AD and Bron no one is untouchable on this roster, including AR.

I mean we kinda already know what they are at full strength, Gabe isn't that much of an upgrade over German Rondo. Rest of the squad is the same.

I mean we kinda already know what they are at full strength, Gabe isn't that much of an upgrade over German Rondo. Rest of the squad is the same.
Huh?

There are like 5 new rotation players on this year’s roster but okay.

Back
Top Bottom