**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Because AR kept shooting?

LOL I'm guessing Bron needed a breather... all good!

You think Suns or ANY OTHER TEAM just gon play 5-6 more minutes if Bron/AD each had 5?

We do this stupid **** every single time. You're supposed to attack those mfers til the refs choke on their whistles.

Just as reference as more players come back and are back into the swing of things and you wait for Vincent.

I think Ham needs to be saved from himself with Cam, Prince and Hayes.

You think Suns or ANY OTHER TEAM just gon play 5-6 more minutes if Bron/AD each had 5?

We do this stupid **** every single time. You're supposed to attack those mfers til the refs choke on their whistles.
Who's going to attack Booker or KD besides Lebron?

I know attacking guys in foul trouble is one way of attacking, but I don't feel like you have to go out of your way to do it... there's not right or wrong answer, it's just a difference in approach.

-Good defense for the most part
-Bench Mob strong (AR, Rui, Vando, Max etc.)
-Wood DNP
-HAM got DLo/AR with shorter leashes, if they ain't producing on any given night, HAM elects to go with the other one
-HAM loves Prince

For all the times we were at the wrong side of the refs decisions, I’ll take this.

im glad the guys are healthy, having size out there takes our defence up a notch.

Just as reference as more players come back and are back into the swing of things and you wait for Vincent.

Vando giveth on defense and taketh away on offense... already noticed the Suns stopped guarding him throwing an extra defender in the lane.

Prince and Wood are probably the best version of two way players out of the group available today... I didn't really have any issues with Tauren closing the game tonight.

Vando giveth on defense and taketh away on offense... already noticed the Suns stopped guarding him throwing an extra defender in the lane.

Prince and Wood are probably the best version of two way players out of the group available today... I didn't really have any issues with Tauren closing the game tonight.

Sure on Vando's offensive struggles. But that's the point of Rui. Prince's improvement on offense over Vando is met with the downside on defense rebounding and pace. Prince can miss shots, miss assignments, and he is still out there. The leash he has for Prince isn't rational.

Hayes isn't playable. So even if we are splitting hairs on Prince, Ham definitely needs to be saved from himself on Hayes.

Need Cam to provide a bit more on offense because if it's a regression to the average for him. Max should be the one playing. Sacrifice a little bit on defense (only experience really) for a much higher offensive ceiling.

When Austin and/or DLo show up along with an engaged Lebron and AD this team is totally capable of beating anyone... I don't care about the regular season, think of all the really good teams that you'd need to beat in a playoff setting and ask yourself if you trust those two to be a consistent scorer (and defender) against the types of guards they'd be matched up against.

But for tonight I just want to enjoy the win, and not get the trade machines all fired up lol...

Cams impact on Defense is enough to deserve those minutes, Prince on the other hand needs a way shorter leash. No reason he should have closed out the 4th

Sure on Vando's offensive struggles. But that's the point of Rui. Prince's improvement on offense over Vando is met with the downside on defense rebounding and pace. Prince can miss shots, miss assignments, and he is still out there. The leash he has for Prince isn't rational.

Hayes isn't playable. So even if we are splitting hairs on Prince, Ham definitely needs to be saved from himself on Hayes.

Need Cam to provide a bit more on offense because if it's a regression to the average for him. Max should be the one playing. Sacrifice a little bit on defense (only experience really) for a much higher offensive ceiling.
I'm not a Prince fan, he's just another role player to me yet I trust him more in late game scenarios than I do Rui or Vando.

Wood vs Hayes, Cam vs Max...have at it, I don't really care. This game was always going to come down to Lebron and AD (maybe Austin was the 2nd best Laker down the stretch?) vs KD and Booker.

Where the AR haters at

i-need-names-james-reece.gif

When Austin and/or DLo show up along with an engaged Lebron and AD this team is totally capable of beating anyone... I don't care about the regular season, think of all the really good teams that you'd need to beat in a playoff setting and ask yourself if you trust those two to be a consistent scorer (and defender) against the types of guards they'd be matched up against.

But for tonight I just want to enjoy the win, and not get the trade machines all fired up lol...

That's almost never happened though, let alone consistently. And I trust AR a helluva lot more than D'Lo, he's literally almost unplayable against the elite teams down the stretch of games.

Back
Top Bottom