**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I would love for these Lavine rumors to stop Immediately man. I swear i wouldn't even trade D'Lo & Rui straight up for Lavine. He adds nothing that the Lakers need & is basically a suped up version of D'Lo, who hasn't played serious ball the majority of his career..... Oh BTW he averages more money a year than AD

I can't believe Laker fans are really intrigued by this possibility

feel like the Lakers have the Pelicans number but gonna be close game prolly

i hope they can replicate last year’s 3 point barrage 😭

I would love to know the essential1 essential1 Line for a good one for one D'Lo trade.

Kyrie. Not the line. But an example of a good one.

The who (IN REALITY) would be available for DLo on a one for one trade. Not sure there is one to be honest on that front. That is who would be available one to one trade for DLo realistically.

Marriage in necessity. They get far better production for what they are getting for $17mil and he gets a team that needs his specific skill set.

Last edited:
I actually think LaVine is a better fit than Dlo but Dlo makes 17 mil and LaVine makes 45 so nothing to talking about.

Dlo giving you some real efficient hoop for 17 mil. I know it’s easy to hate on him but recognize that he’s giving us 40% from 3 and almost a 4:1 assist to turnover ratio. He’s a great teammate and doesn’t complain about getting benched in the 4th.

There are no perfect players. Dlo has been a fantastic contributor.

That's already two offensive rebounds D'Lo gave up to Herb Jones because he didn't box out.

Back
Top Bottom