**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

So looks like I'm going to try and do Vegas Sumner League from the 9th-11th. Anybody else attending?

Talk loud as a motorbike but wouldn't buss a grape in a fruit fight.

So looks like I'm going to try and do Vegas Sumner League from the 9th-11th. Anybody else attending?
I'm pretty sure I'll be there. I think.

We in Vegas this summer instead of Orlando
smokin.gif

how bout you two have at it in my backyard? you let me record it tho

ill even rent one of them
bouncy castles so yall can have at it without one of you easily running away from the other

Lolz says the man who never puts money where his mouth is

I don't know you from a man on the moon. I've seen NTers repeatedly not pay up bets. And you talk too much to be believed. But if you really got hands we can undercard the UFC event in July.

Simmons, I know I know Celts homer yada yada, says the smart thing to do would be to trade back 3-4-5 give up the Deng contract and get out of the Lonzo pressure. :nerd: :nerd:

I'd need to get back a 2018 trade pick in order to do that.

Simmons, I know I know Celts homer yada yada, says the smart thing to do would be to trade back 3-4-5 give up the Deng contract and get out of the Lonzo pressure. :nerd: :nerd:

Never listen to Simmons on anything regarding the lakers

If they treated the NBA draft like the NFL draft it would be a real possibility.

I'm an admitted scenario ***** so I love to here different options and opinions.

I respect BSs crew a lot... Tsarks, O'Connor etc are good money

Simmons and his flunkies are hacks. The day he says something that's actually in the best interest of the Lakers will also be the first time.

bias aside, its not the worst  idea trading a pick or 2 back and ridding the team of a deal like dengs 

dont think anyone bites on it though

I Wouldn't mind that at all.. Deng contract being gone & still being able to add another young prospect could be great. Hell i'm all in on trading Deng & the pick for an actual AS caliber player straight up

I Wouldn't mind that at all.. Deng contract being gone & still being able to add another young prospect could be great. Hell i'm all in on trading Deng & the pick for an actual AS caliber player straight up
I'd trade mozgov before I trade Deng.  Deng may actually have some trade value out there to some teams.

Never listen to Simmons on anything regarding the lakers

Ever, ever.

If they treated the NBA draft like the NFL draft it would be a real possibility.

I'm an admitted scenario ***** so I love to here different options and opinions.

I respect BSs crew a lot... Tsarks, O'Connor etc are good money

NBA and NFL draft are totally different though.

I'd trade mozgov before I trade Deng.  Deng may actually have some trade value out there to some teams.

I actually think it's the other way around, Deng is much older, more injury prone... and 7 foot Centers who atleast a bit athletic always have a market. Also deng takes most of his minutes at the 3/4 & cuts into BI/Randle/ Nance time.

I think that LA will be 100% on improving the squad this year & in turn i could see Mogz playing some good minuted for us.

I like Mozgov :lol:

I don't like his contract...

But he's a good lob catcher and big body and tutor and eventual backup for Zubac.

I think he has value for us.

Maybe it's just that we've had horrible bigs for so long he doesn't look that bad to me

Back
Top Bottom