**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I think Moz could be a good bench piece. That's what kinda sucked about the tank this year, we didn't get to see how Moz/Deng could contribute off the pine. I feel like this reference is over most of yalls heads but he's like a carbon copy of Chris mihm.

Some of y'all really clamoring for Fox at 2 over Lonzo with that broke jumper of his and mediocre instincts and court vision to run the point. His defense is overrated as hell too.

Some of y'all really clamoring for Fox at 2 over Lonzo with that broke jumper of his and mediocre instincts and court vision to run the point. His defense is overrated as hell too.

:lol:
Fox has the broke jumper of those 2? His is 1000% fixable. Tell Lonzo to shoot a pull-up :nerd:

View media item 2442077
Smh y'all boy BI with the questionable work ethic. Prolly too busy burning trees. We gotta trade this dude while he still has value. He should be shooting 1,000 threes a day :smh:

Last edited:
Jk :lol:

It really makes me happy to see these young guys getting it. Just gunna be that much sweeter when they finally do start winning games.

:lol:
Fox has the broke jumper of those 2? His is 1000% fixable. Tell Lonzo to shoot a pull-up :nerd:

You can count on one hand the guys who came in with a broke shot and ended up having an effective one. Especially at the PG position.

Conley. Which I feel is an accurate goal for him.

Like I said, form is fixable, and I bet when he comes in he knocks down more than his fair share in a workout situation.

He's not gonna be a deadeye, but at least he's has the potential to be a 3 level scorer

Simmons, I know I know Celts homer yada yada, says the smart thing to do would be to trade back 3-4-5 give up the Deng contract and get out of the Lonzo pressure. :nerd: :nerd:

I'd need to get back a 2018 trade pick in order to do that.

Off the top, I don't see anything like this truly happening, BUT, let's say that we could start something....

Call Philly, offer them the shot at Ball at 2 and they take the last 3 years of Deng (or Mozgov, whichever one they want)

We get #3 and get either our pick back next year, or their pick, whichever is lesser. So we could get either Josh Jackson/Tatum/Fox and a top 10 pick next year, and get rid of one contract. Not to mention getting rid of Ball daddy.

I know it's not real, but man......I wouldn't be upset about that at all. Lose a contract, lose Ball dad, add a top 3 pick still, AND get a decent pick next year as well. That's a pretty nice deal all things considered. Wish it was in play somehow just to see how it could shape up.

Mike Trudell‏Verified account @LakersReporter 28m28 minutes ago
Brandon Ingram’s been spending a lot of time working on/fine-tuning his shot w/LAL’s staff. Focus on the release, really breaking it down.

Getting back a 2018 is the kicker that they need. I love that drafts potential.

I wouldn't even might dropping to 5-8.

Someone wants to make a splash I'd entertain and pick up my 2nd favorite player in this draft.

Johnathan Isaac.

Talk about length.

Good on getting another pick next year don't need another young guy. Take BPA at 2 and roll with him. We're not getting rid of Mosgov or Deng unless it's to the Nets. The other will have to be stretched after next season.

Mike Trudell‏Verified account @LakersReporter 28m28 minutes ago
Brandon Ingram’s been spending a lot of time working on/fine-tuning his shot w/LAL’s staff. Focus on the release, really breaking it down.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom