**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lakers were on a rough losing stretch and Reaves change in the starting lineup stopped the bleeding. Don’t think he cares about coming off the bench, probably better for DLos mental to start again as he’s publicly saying he doesn’t like his role and not being utilized correctly
Um he’s stated publicly that he’s not happy about it but will do whatever coach needs… also there was Buha and other guys reporting players unhappy with the lineups and then he starts soon after.

You do the math… and it’s not like those lineups did much better to start the game 😂 might’ve even been worse, first quarters still suck when Bron is playing like he doesn’t give af.

If DLo wants to dribble the air out of the ball again tell him to go straight to the source 🤣 not Darvin but big homey Bron. And if he can’t do that [Nick Young voice] welcome to the corner

Fixed.
That's important. TF is his coach going to say? "Nah, he's not a star. Good guy, though." 🤣🤣😂
He thinks AR will be a future all-star based on AR's performance in the playoffs last year.

So yes it makes sense that his coach would say that after AR's reputation BLEW UP last playoffs.

CONTEXT is very important

Explain this though: "He's a GREAT player" according to Kerr. Sure sounds like Kerr talking about a player with star quality. "He wants the big shots, wants the big moments, embraces all of that....He's a great, great player."

That sounds like the qualities of an all-star level player. Cause if he werent, folks would only say he's a "good" player, not a "great, great player. " Am I wrong? LOL

Now are we going to say Kerr is also out of his mind? Lol

Um he’s stated publicly that he’s not happy about it but will do whatever coach needs… also there was Buha and other guys reporting players unhappy with the lineups and then he starts soon after.

You do the math… and it’s not like those lineups did much better to start the game 😂 might’ve even been worse, first quarters still suck when Bron is playing like he doesn’t give af.

If DLo wants to dribble the air out of the ball again tell him to go straight to the source 🤣 not Darvin but big homey Bron. And if he can’t do that [Nick Young voice] welcome to the corner

"basketball is basketball for me..."

asked again this year: “I'm versatile enough and understanding enough and actually care about winning,” Reaves told the media after his first game off the bench. “So regardless if it's a 'demotion' or 'realignment,' I can handle that. And I'm a realist about what we're trying to do as a group. That's all I want to do is win."

Buha and other guys reporting from SIX sources, that's half the team... I'll let you tell it though

Austin is a good role player, but he has weaknesses that can be exploited. We saw it in FIBA, we’ve seen it this season.
he’s young, he will get better, but I’m not sure how much better.

"basketball is basketball for me..."

asked again this year: “I'm versatile enough and understanding enough and actually care about winning,” Reaves told the media after his first game off the bench. “So regardless if it's a 'demotion' or 'realignment,' I can handle that. And I'm a realist about what we're trying to do as a group. That's all I want to do is win."

Buha and other guys reporting from SIX sources, that's half the team... I'll let you tell it though

“Reaves told media after his FIRST GAME off the bench”… that’s funny. If you think he was okay with coming off the bench I’m not going to convince you otherwise.

What exactly are we talking about here man? I’ve forgotten point that was even made that sparked this conversation

On the basis of this. AR, JHS and a 1st gets you Murray (need the extra salary)

Rui and Hayes, a couple seconds May get you Hunter or Capella

:rofl:

Who’s out there thinking AR + 💩 is a good match for Murray based on Quick? 👀 I got a bridge to sell that GM before he’s fired.

You might be able to talk me into the team performing better “tonight” without a certain star who has been pretty uninspiring ball lately.

Put DLo back in the starting lineup and let’s get back to the VIBEZZZZZZ

Give Stanley Johnson a 10-day so he can #saveus

I actually think we can win tonight without Lebron, he hasn’t been too good lately anyways

Back
Top Bottom