**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

So anyways, it's crazy that this player you're suggesting we HAVE to play hasn't played at all tonight but the defense against the #2 team in the West… is *profanity* phenomenal.

I know. You're not wrong. Ever. Not expecting "My bad. I see that the defense is actually better without him on the floor tonight."

Expecting some quip about... who cares? 🤣 Cam isn't playing and we look better.

Fam, you don't actually think I'm pushing for CAM REDDISH to play, right?

Please God tell me you don't believe I think that. :lol:

Cam. Reddish.

C'mon.

You're missing a larger point.

It is interesting we have 2 wins vs OKC and 2 wins vs the Clippers.

Then just some bad losses...

Not gonna get to high off tonight.

Need these guys to win 5 to 6 straight before I believe a bit.

Feb 8th not too far away...

Fam, you don't actually think I'm pushing for CAM REDDISH to play, right?

Please God tell me you don't believe I think that. :lol:

Cam. Reddish.

C'mon.

You're missing a larger point.
Well, I don't think that your point is that we should play players signed to other teams, which is what year sarcastic response to 949 was.
Hard to assume what someone's actual point is when they rely on pretentious sarcasm so often.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lake show looked good tonight. Shout out to Vando and Rui making a big impact in limited minutes. My guy Max Christie had a rough one, but the energy/effort always there for him.

Only complaint is the offensive rebounds OKC got, that’s boxing out and extra effort that the starters are going to have to commit to going forward

Well, I don't think that your point is that we should play players signed to other teams, which is what year sarcastic response to 949 was.
Hard to assume what someone's actual point is when they rely on pretentious sarcasm so often.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There's a smooth dozen variables to everyone's whining about lineup this, lineup that, continuity etc.

First? Vando has missed like half the season. Our best defender after AD.

Early on (when everyone was complaining) they moved Reaves to the bench. So no Vando, and no Reaves, oh and Vincent is hurt. So who else CAN start? It ain't Lonnie or Dennis.....

Another couple weeks, DLo also moved to the bench. The guy that 85% of this thread wants traded. So now you have no Vando, no Vincent, no Reaves, no DLo.

The issue(s) with Reaves and DLo? Defense.

Vando and Vincent strengths? Defense.

So, we've now removed FOUR guys from the roster construction.

Who. The. ****. Do. You. Want. Him. To. Start?

THAT is the point. Every single one of you. Wha wha wha about starters, bench, minutes, this that and the other. The same **** you all do to EVERY COACH WE HAVE.

(Oh and Rui has also been in and out of the lineup with injuries, and of course you have a couple Bron rest nights mixed in).

So people whining about starting or not starting while we dealt with NUMEROUS injuries or guys not playing well on one side of the ball or not, what else do you want? Jaxson Hayes starting at Point? Our first round pick currently in the D-League? Max? (He did get a game or two)

They are shuffling what they have available. Period. Cam (sadly) is a part of that. They tried to use a defensive player with Bron/AD carrying the offense (along with Prince + DLo/Reaves) instead of both DLo and Reaves.

Tonight, it worked. The next game where it doesn't, there will be more pissing and moaning about DLo or Reaves defense or Vando offense or Prince shooting etc etc etc.

You don't want Ham to play Cam? Great. Give him better players to use instead. Oh, and don't play guys 46 minutes.

In absolutely ZERO way does that make me a Cam Reddish advocate. For ****s sakes. I'm merely trying to explain for the 934th ****ing time that people *****ing about minutes in an NBA game don't know the health players are dealing with, or the game plan/matchups they are looking to exploit, or who's sick or has a sore knee but can go 10-12 min or who skipped practice or missed a read and is sitting next to Handy or a dozen other things.

Interesting stat

Last year through 41 games: 19-22 (AD and Bron combined games missed - 24)
This season through 41 games: 20-21 (AD and Bron combined games missed - 6)

Yikes!

There's a smooth dozen variables to everyone's whining about lineup this, lineup that, continuity etc.

Early on (when everyone was complaining) they moved Reaves to the bench. So no Vando, and no Reaves, oh and Vincent is hurt. So who else CAN start? It ain't Lonnie or Dennis.....

Another couple weeks, DLo also moved to the bench. The guy that 85% of this thread wants traded. So now you have no Vando, no Vincent, no Reaves, no DLo.

THAT is the point. Every single one of you. Wha wha wha about starters, bench, minutes, this that and the other. The same **** you all do to EVERY COACH WE HAVE.

(Oh and Rui has also been in and out of the lineup with injuries, and of course you have a couple Bron rest nights mixed in).

So people whining about starting or not starting while we dealt with NUMEROUS injuries or guys not playing well on one side of the ball or not, what else do you want? Jaxson Hayes starting at Point? Our first round pick currently in the D-League? Max? (He did get a game or two)

They are shuffling what they have available. Period. Cam (sadly) is a part of that. They tried to use a defensive player with Bron/AD carrying the offense (along with Prince + DLo/Reaves) instead of both DLo and Reaves.

Tonight, it worked. The next game where it doesn't, there will be more pissing and moaning about DLo or Reaves defense or Vando offense or Prince shooting etc etc etc.

You
don't want Ham to play Cam? Great. Give him b

When Cam comes back from injury and plays 25+ minutes. The collective sense of doom we will all feel will bond the Lakers thread for the first time since the love for Ron Artest in 2010

THAT is the point
. Every single one of you. Wha wha wha about starters, bench, minutes, this that and the other. The same **** you all do to EVERY COACH WE HAVE.

You don't want Ham to play Cam? Great. Give him b
All those words in response to a false premise. Shame.
Every single one of us has Dlo, Reaves, Vando, and Vincent out?
No.
Soooo... yyyyeeeaaah.
All 949 said was 'Less Cam.' 🤣

All those words in response to a false premise. Shame.
Every single one of us has Dlo, Reaves, Vando, and Vincent out?
No.
Soooo... yyyyeeeaaah.
All 949 said was 'Less Cam.' 🤣

Naw, he said it was causing division in the locker room which is flat out stupid.

And he's playing Cam because of the various reasons I listed. Not because he likes frustrating 949.

Not tonight satan. All these reports of players being unhappy with roles and expectation is somehow false? Did you not see the billions of reports of lineups causing "disjointedness" to the team? all that **** made up by me?

but naw listen to clint eastwood and it's all just fan venting. You wanna push your agenda that fans in general ***** about things that they dont know? sure. but this aint the case when a clear questionable decision from coach has impacted key players that we resigned and has lasted way longer than it should have

Not tonight satan. All these reports of players being unhappy with roles and expectation is somehow false? Did you not see the billions of reports of lineups causing "disjointedness" to the team? all that **** made up by me?

but naw listen to clint eastwood and it's all just fan venting. You wanna push your agenda that fans in general ***** about things that they dont know? sure. but this aint the case when a clear questionable decision from coach has impacted key players that we resigned and has lasted way longer than it should have

With all due respect......this is going to hurt you.....

The LA Lakers won 9 of the first 10 games they played once he moved into the starting lineup.

AFTER the IST they started losing a lot. Ya know, when they completely stopped trying hard to win December games.

Do YOU chalk that up to Cam Reddish starting? :nerd:

(Remember, after they just won 9 of 10 with him starting) And that doesn't include games he missed to injury. Just his starts after being moved into the starting lineup.
So you sayin him starting divided the locker room.......after they won 9 of 10 of his starts? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom