**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

6-6 in that crucial 12 game stretch with 11 at crypto

It is what it is. Gotta stay healthy now and build momentum and rhythm

Offense looks best in transition: steals, deflections, long rebounds, and off to the races. If Lakers are a half-court team, they slow down and offense is mid AF. Probably not ideal, but got to run with what works

The really annoying part is the problem and solutions and needs have been the same all year.

Problem: No POA defender
Ham’s solution: Prince
Solution: Playoff lineup (caveat is it’s only been available for 5 weeks, but still last night was the first night it had some play).
Need: Another POA defender who can hit a catch and shoot at the 3 or 4 or even a 2 who can play as a 3.

And while TP is a good player. He can be a piece on a championship team. He’s one of those guys that you may have to deal away just to save Ham from himself. Because if so help me Vando isn’t starting on Saturday.

Last edited:
scorerstable9.jpg

scorerstable11.jpg

Because if so help me Vando isn’t starting on Saturday.
This version of Vando should definitely have an increase in his overall minutes if he continues to play like this… and those minutes should come on TP’s behalf.

Starting? Eh, I’ll pass… I really like him in that second unit to change the pace of the game with his energy. Can still give him his 20-26 minutes a night, unless there’s a matchup where Wood’s size is needed more

Back
Top Bottom