**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

And they have a ton of picks to get the job done. Don’t think they offer bridges though.

Comes down to which picks you prefer and where Mitchell wants to go. He has a player option so he can play the im not re-up’ing here so don’t trade for me card.
Which is exactly why LAL would have a chance. I can't really see BRK. They had KD, Ky and Harden and there were still Knicks home games at Barclays.

If it ain't NYK, he ain't going back to NY.
I think it would be Cam Johnson, Cam Thomas, filler and all the picks they got from the Suns/Mavs.

They got his boy Royce O'Neale (for now) too.

Underwear pics admiring another grown man's shoulders....

What forum are we in again?
You tryna start a new debate/argunent or what?

First question: who is rajon rando and what value did he bring to the 2020 Lakers title team?

Let's start there buddy before we get into the shoulders

8dq3d1.jpg

Just curious…

So if I blame wins and losses on things like starting lineups, rotations, timeouts, etc instead of players would that be considered making excuses?

A simple yes or no will do.

Just curious…

So if I blame wins and losses on things like starting lineups, rotations, timeouts, etc instead of players would that be considered making excuses?

A simple yes or no will do.
Nah a simple yes or no won't do. If you blame a loss on things like injuries, rotations, lineups like Ham does, its an Excuse for sure. And we tired of your excuses. You damn well know this team is UNDERACHIEVING big time. Let's not act like Bron and AD are missing a lot of games.

Phil won championships with guys like Cliff Levingston, Randy Brown, Bill Wennington, Dickey Simpkins, Jud Buechler, Bison Dele, Jordan Farmar, Scott Williams, Brian Shaw, Shannon Brown, amd Luke Walton playing key minutes in his rotations. You hear him making excuses about lineups amd injuries like ya boy Darvin?

Don't make me list all the role players other title winning coaches had to work with to support their star players.

Last edited:
Phil won championships with guys like Cliff Levingston, Randy Brown, Bill Wennington, Rickey Simplins, Jud Buechler, Bison Dele, Jordan Farmar, Scott Williams, Brian Shaw, Shannon Brown, amd Luke Walton playing key minutes in his rotations.
😂😂😂

And the years he didn’t did we blame it on him not using timeouts and what combination of role players he used off the bench?

No. Because back then all that mattered was that your superstar didn’t get it done… and if Phil lmao I mean Kobe or Shaq dropped the ball we let them hear about it all summer. Role players were just quietly replaced if they weren’t good enough.

Now if you want to say Lebron is underachieving then maybe you’d get my attention…

😂😂😂

And the years he didn’t did we blame it on him not using timeouts and what combination of role players he used off the bench?

No. Because back then all that mattered was that your superstar didn’t get it done… and if Phil lmao I mean Kobe or Shaq dropped the ball we let them hear about it all summer. Role players were just quietly replaced if they weren’t good enough.

Now if you want to say Lebron is underachieving then maybe you’d get my attention…
LMAO. Of course a lot of the blame from Lakers fans went to having poor role players around Kobe. But not once was the blame on Phil using injuries amd rotations as an excuse because we were all confident Phil knew what he was doing coaching an overachieving squad from '05-'07.

Did you see how Phil OVERACHIEVED and took Smush Parker, Chris Mihm, Kwame Brown, and Brian Cook to the playoffs with Prime Kobe? You hear any excuses then even when Kobe couldn't singlehandedly advance his team in the playoffs? Hell no. Lakers fans were disappointed we lost but not once did we ever blame Kobe or Phil because we knew Phil MAXED OUT HIS TEAM'S POTENTIAL before replacing the bad role players with good ones.

#NoExcuses.

Or how about when Phil took the Bulls to the ECSF with Pippen, Kukoc, and PETE MYERS after MJ retired??

You think Darvin could do that?

When Phil's superstars couldn't get the job done and win a title, Phil's teams still never underachieved. That's a mark of a great coach who doesn't make excuses.

You got a 40 year old Bron averaging 25-8-8 in his 50th year in the league.

The fact you think he's underachieving is proof you nothing but excuses.

Wake up buddy.

Last edited:
You got a 40 year old Bron averaging 25-8-8 in his 50th year in the league.

The fact you think he's underachieving is proof you nothing but excuses.
So you don’t really watch the games, just post stats and clips from guys like “coach Jake” from X.

😂 have a good one!

This dude thinks Bron averaging 25-8-8 at age 40 is underachieving and is using that as an excuse as to why the Lakers are playing .500 ball.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Newsflash big dog: without Bron, YOUR LAKERS would have a 10-36 record under Ham.

#WinnersDontMakeExcuses

Ah, now it all makes sense..

IMG_0345.jpeg

Might wanna get that checked out buddy
🤡 comment

Imagine all those folks who actually have dementia out there.

I guess you the type who doesn't respect elders or those who have a sickness

There's a lot of folks out there who have dementia, you know

I'm saddened for you tho. Really, I am.
What a shame.

Do yourself a big favor big dog.... go to a nursing home and volunteer to help somd old folks with dementia and Transform yourself.

Imagine, what if I really did have dementia and you acting this way LOL

#amateurhour

Last edited:
Yall arguing bout the wrong stuff, Im the reason the Lakers are losing, but tomorrow Ill be back, guaranteed.

Back
Top Bottom