**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

69pwuudmq0fc1.jpg

im more and more less sold on AR. The fame gettin to his head, making low IQ moves and ball hoggin at times

Klay is super washed like wow 😳. Lebron usually plays well when if he feels the game has impact. In this case history with them warriors.

The Playoff lineup played 1:55 to end the quarter 12-4 run

We probably won't see it again for the rest of the game (which is what happened last game)

grittyman grittyman Never got to respond re: Vando starting.

I agree there are some concerns, but my feeling is his energy forces the main 4 to step their game up on the defensive end. He also helps out with transition offense. Doesn't mean Vando is a 35 minute guy. Maybe 2- 7 minute shifts, and 2 - 5 minute shifts. But his energy level is so damn high and he's disruptive on defense, and the last week or so has seen how he can impact offense. Some HUGE flaws on offense, but I think it's the best fit of what's there, or at least 2nd best if you wanted to say Rui

I would honestly prefer Rob just trades away Prince because I'm tired of watching it. Rui and Vando are better players, and I can't watch Prince be treated like he's the third most important guy on the team

Back
Top Bottom