**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Wasn’t the situation that the Lakers couldn’t have offered Monk more than a 120% raise from the min salary that he signed for? Can’t blame it on incompetence this time for him leaving.
Could've given him the TMLE that went to Lonnie ($6M),but still would've fallen short what the Kings offered.

AD getting sonned on the boards is not something we can win with

Coaching not being the ONLY factor but it being A main factor of many..too often more egregious than other.. is apparently a hard concept to grasp :lol:

Last edited:
Fox and Monk got him like

1709791032705.jpeg

1709791058277.jpeg

AD and Reaves had atrocious games.

They went away from things that worked and had worked.

Ran dumb rotations.

Down 12 to start the 4th, you run your best 5. Running 3 guards + Prince, then 3 guards + Rui is just dumb

Game is mostly on the shoulders of AD and AR. But sheesh some of these choices just exacerbate things

Should have thrown Reddish in there to see if he could have stopped something….but ofc Ham doesn’t do any of that

2 games ago, benched DLo for Cam in the 4th when the Lakers couldn't score points or get stops.

Now Cam gets a DNP?

It's why everyone has their views on Ham. It swings in multiple directions from game to game, and nobody can understand why.

I guess we’re back to Alternating Days…

IMG_0779.jpeg

But OMG timeouts!!! 😂😂😂

Nah. AD been playing great for LONG periods this year and great defensively all the time. We haven't needed his offensive explosions with the way offense is spread out and 2-3 games is way too small of a sample size to call him alternating.

In the beginning of the season, Ham said, "This is a marathon, not a sprint."

Tonight Ham said, "The cavalry ain't coming. We got 18 left. We just gotta buckle down."

🤡🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Nah. AD been playing great for LONG periods this year and great defensively all the time. We haven't needed his offensive explosions with the way offense is spread out and 2-3 games is way too small of a sample size to call him alternating.
He's supposed to play great every night, that's what great players do. And no I'm not saying he needs to score 30-40 every night, but he should not be getting outplayed by lesser talented players that's for sure.

The man plays great I'll be the first one cheering for him...and if he stinks it up, I'll call him out on that type of performance. Hopefully he plays better next game, but tonight he ain't getting a pass from me.

Clearly, This team is a 9-10 seed. Cant see how we can get ahead in the standings. Shame that the Warriors and them lacking size is still a better team with a better coach (and plays with more heart and cohesion).

He's supposed to play great every night, that's what great players do. And no I'm not saying he needs to score 30-40 every night, but he should not be getting outplayed by lesser talented players that's for sure.

The man plays great I'll be the first one cheering for him...and if he stinks it up, I'll call him out on that type of performance. Hopefully he plays better next game, but tonight he ain't getting a pass from me.

He SUCKED tonight and don' t think anybody is giving him a pass for tonight. Just talking about keeping tonight about tonight and not downplaying his recent stretch.

Agreed he needs to dominate or at least outplay lesser talents, which for the most part he has. But he struggles against Jokic (as does the whole league) and he seems to struggle against Sabonis which plenty of ppl have called out and AD gotta get better

Nuggets beat us then lost to Suns :smh:
Bucks lost to Warriors and likely beating us :smh:

Only OKC beat Suns AND lost to us :emoji_heart_eyes:
Got love for OKC lol

Back
Top Bottom