**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Other than going small at the end of the first and playing AD/Bron the entire third, I didn't find anything HiP did harmful last night. He's been on a good streak.

Team should be 5th/6th seed but our big 3 love to trick off games sometimes.

Whatever happens happens but I'm ready for this season to be over with.

Team isn't championship material so no reason to waste time.

They have shown us what they are all year.

It isn't gonna change.

Attachments

• EDAAB5E0-CB90-4F0F-AF00-1DB63C12FC42.jpeg
    EDAAB5E0-CB90-4F0F-AF00-1DB63C12FC42.jpeg
    115.2 KB · Views: 375
All we gotta do is catch Dallas for 8th and we have an opportunity to finish 7th after play-in. Team not winning a chip this year but with the right matchups we can still make some noise. Also I don’t take watching greatness in pressure moments for granted, we may not have many more ahead.

It’s crazy how little Dinwiddie actually touches the ball. Like he’s just always out of rhythm because of how he’s being used (or not used at all)

Then he finally has an open three and misses. Touching the ball is so important as you hoopers know. Running down the floor 3-4 times and getting zero touches has a negative affect on a player. Hopefully Ham figures it out
Triangle offense would save this team’s woes when it comes to touching the ball.

Darvin would be the type of guy who says to a cashier “Oh it must be free” when something doesn’t ring up

If Darvin is even 1% serious with that comment, it PROVES he can’t coach and has no idea how to game plan an opponent.

Fire him already

Last edited:
LOL I’m actually with you on most of the big men and Darvin Ham talk but I gotta stop at triangle offense in the year 2024 :rofl:

LOL I’m actually with you on most of the big men and Darvin Ham talk but I gotta stop at triangle offense in the year 2024 :rofl:
You sure though bro?

Triangle offense, which has been around since like the 1950s, was still being used during post 1980s, and won championships in the 90s, 2000s, and 2010s, so how can we say it wouldn't work today with the right group of players?

"In the end, the Triangle concepts are just basketball," former Bulls guard Steve Kerr once said. "Run, cut, spacing, dribble hand-offs. Lots of ball movement and player movement.

"With the right talent, those concepts are always going to give you a chance at success."

The 🔺️ needs to come back.

What’s the context? Like what’s the league average or running plays…which teams have a high rate of calling plays…etc.

Also what’s the significance of 125DRtg? Is he suggesting on nights where the defense isn’t hot garbage they at least have a chance to win it they just run more plays?

What’s the context? Like what’s the league average or running plays…which teams have a high rate of calling plays…etc.

Also what’s the significance of 125DRtg? Is he suggesting on nights where the defense isn’t hot garbage they at least have a chance to win it they just run more plays?

They are 1-13 when the DRtg is above 125. I checked. Basically a barometer mark for him. Also if your defense is that bad, not sure it matters what you’ve done offensively.

He posts all the time specifically about the Lakers and when they run set plays and when they go free flow. Many times even quarter by quarter.

Main point, when they run a higher amount of set offense (over 51%) they are a more fluent team. And most often (I follow him) the really bad quarters, are less organized or just bad at holding onto the ball.

DLo personality issues

Ham coaching issues and lack of situational awareness 24-7-365

Team can’t win more than 3-4 games in a row cause they always playing small lineups.

Bron looking uninspired at times because of his teammates and coaches

AD the “center” is like a combined 1-30 against real centers Sabonis, Embiid, Jokic, and Gobert

What else can go wrong? :lol:

Newsflash: Season is over, and it ain’t starting til Ham gets fired.

Back
Top Bottom