**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

joy-dadum.gif

As the consensus is saying and it’s smart, rest Kawhi until Game 3. You dominated and could conceivably, again, win Game 2 without him.

I’m excited to see what adjustment Ham saved for Game 2.

Gotta get this win. Can’t see us winning 4 of 5 after going down 0-2

I’m excited to see what adjustment Ham saved for Game 2.

Gotta get this win. Can’t see us winning 4 of 5 after going down 0-2

Like Rocky 4, when he finally cuts Drago "He's cut!!!!"

If he bleeds, he's human, he's not a machine......

We need to cut Denver. Then pray home court gets wild and we can add a couple more cuts.

Then we knock them out, in game 6. 🙏

Superior talent >>>>>>> Coaching

I'd much rather they focus on getting some backcourt athleticism and an actual 7 footer than firing Ham and acting like the problem didn't start before he took over.

Going to be hard to do that without giving up multiple assets that we don't really have outside of AR and the picks.

We had talent to be in a better position this season, idiot coaching hamstrung us.

Going to be hard to do that without giving up multiple assets that we don't really have outside of AR and the picks.

We had talent to be in a better position this season, idiot coaching hamstrung us.
This this this

The fact that people on NT still fail to see this when 90% of plant earth already does is dumbfounding

HAM is the MAIN contributing factor to why this team has grossly underachieved.

Guaranteeed Ham would’ve caused the 2020-2021 Lakers to do worse had we given him that roster

We know Hammy doesn’t like playing bigs. You think the idiot coach would’ve played Gasol and Drummond significant minutes that year LOL. Dude would have no clue how to use Marc and Dre

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom