**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Life has GOT to be tough thinking "Everyone is stupid but ME."
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
That’s what YOU think

Did I say “everyone?”

I said 90% of people get it, the other 10% don’t get it. Does that mean I said they stupid?!

Exactly

Read things twice or thrice very carefully instead of skimming next time

For the record, when I say someone is stupid, look at my comments about Ham because Ham has no brains so therefore I think he is stupid just like 90% of social media says he is.

And we all know the real media gotta stay PC so that’s that. We know they know they think Ham is foolish and not head coaching material.

And did I say the 10% of people who don’t get it have no brains and are therefore stupid or are you inaccurately comprehending yet again?

Your sarcasm is wack and fails at every attempt to sound witty as if you got some kind of valid point LOL

Talking about life gotta be tough hahaha, stick to basketball will ya

Life is always tough, even when you think it’s going good and easy.

Last edited:
If you are going to trade a pick...this is the one.

Weak draft class and clearly after taking JHS...I don't know if I want these guys to draft again.

I've been suggesting it for last 2 years.

We didn't win 2 years ago. Missed playoffs.

We didn't win last year. Play in team.

We not winning it this year. Play in team.

#Wild

You are correct. Mind you Lebron begged for AD and got him. Lebron has also only played like 60% of his games as a Laker. He doesn’t play defense besides the occasional highlight block. He was completely gassed last year vs Denver. He’s not young.

Lakers pick ups did NOTHING to take the load off Lebron.
Get Trae find him a dope braider in the summer, and let’s see how it goes in 2025

LA🐱 > ATL🐱 anyway

Please take him!!!

I remember George Karl switched it up like that once. Phil Jackson wasn’t happy. We blew out the nuggets that night

Normally a coach wants their defense I front of their bench in the second half so they can hear insteuctions etc being yelled out

Back
Top Bottom