**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

So the dumb and cheap Lakers front office wants to hire another rookie head coach just cause he was an assistant with DEN and MIN, the two teams the Lakers are trying to catch? lol

Jeanie out here at the Norwalk Indoor Swap Meet looking for bargain coaches :lol:

1715373231716.png

I think I wanted Rick Adelman in 2011 before they went with Mike Brown.
EYE wanted Jerry Sloan
So the dumb and cheap Lakers front office wants to hire another rookie head coach just cause he was an assistant with DEN and MIN, the two teams the Lakers are trying to catch? lol

Jeanie out here at the Norwalk Indoor Swap Meet looking for bargain coaches :lol:
Norwalk....she cant pony up the $2 entrance fee for the Santa Fe Swapmeet?

Better be a 2nd round pick

Lmao

More dumb and dumber decision making by an inept front office if they waste a pick on Bronny :rofl:

Yeah it’s gonna be a major minute before I give a single centavo to this organization.

If they wanna win multiple titles for years to come, hire me and I’ll teach those clowns in El Segundo everything Jerry Buss taught his fans since he bought the team

The problem with Jeanie is that she don’t know jack xxxx about real estate INVESTING, which is how her daddy built his wealth and used his real estate/business savvy and dealmaking expertise to turn the Lakers into a title winning empire for decades upon decades. So suffice to say, Jeanie don’t know what it means to INVEST IN quality leadership for long term success.

She nothing but a socialite whose advisors have no vested interest in seeing the Lakers win titles as the number one priority above all else

That’s a recipe for mediocrity

Last edited:
For reference, if DLo walks.

Would open up the MLE of ~$12-13mil

Bron, AD, Rui, AR, Vando, Gabe & Wood is $150mil.

Problem being is the path to fill all the needs isn't remotely possible in a DLo walks situation (regardless of how you feel about him).
Also could lead to Max Christie being a cap casualty as well on top of it.

If DLo walks, Rui going to be 3rd highest paid guy and his contract starting to look funny in the light. If he doesn't show some improvement next year, I'm gonna have to direct my ether towards him
Need improvements from: Vando, Christie, Rui, and home-run MLE signing/vet minimum signings for any hope. :lol:
Don't see any great coaching options

If DLo walks, Rui going to be 3rd highest paid guy and his contract starting to look funny in the light. If he doesn't show some improvement next year, I'm gonna have to direct my ether towards him
Need improvements from: Vando, Christie, Rui, and home-run MLE signing/vet minimum signings for any hope. :lol:
Don't see any great coaching options
Rui needs to be traded. He definitely is not a championship caliber piece with that contract. He ain’t even starter material, as proven in the playoffs the last two postseasons.

For the $17 mil we’re paying him, give me Valanciunas, Allen, or Vucevic instead. At least all three of them bigs will give us 10 boards and a block per game consistently

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom