**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I like the idea that they don't just want hurley but they want his program too. Something for beyond the bron era, regardless lebron stays or not I really want this happen.

The slate of coaches names post-Phil has been comically long even though we got 2020.

Finally feel some positivity for the franchise moving forward if they secure this dude.

If that bum Dlo is starting for the Lakers, I'm not going to really watch too much. If he's coming off the bench I'd be fine with it. Ideally off this team.

No more losers on this team. Please. Gabe better get healthy. Rather have him starting than Dlo.

I want them to interview him right now. I want them to be disgusted and let him know, "If you come on, what you're watching right here is disgusting to you. First off, that should be us, that should be you. And second, BuckFoston."

Was JJ a piece of the puzzle? Like he's been leaked the whole time only to distract their true move?

If that's the case, I'd be kinda impressed.

The more the season went by, it’s clear that slowly and slowly AD and Bron lost confidence and faith in Darvin Ham.

We can even say they lost respect for him, not only was Ham unproven as a HEAD Coach, he didn’t know how to develop players like Christie, Hayes, JHS, Lewis, Rui, etc, and Bron/AD knew it. To make matters worse, Ham wasted such a healthy and productive season from Bron and AD.

Meanwhile Hurley is arguably the best head coach in college basketball coming off back to back championships. This alone should immediately command Bron and AD’s respect. In other words, Dan the Man is a proven winning coach. How that translates to NBA level coaching is another conversation.

But give Hurley the aforementioned young role players + Bronny and there’s a much better chance Hurley succeeds where Ham failed.

I’m 1000% on board with Hurley and what ever staff he assembles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom